However, this was not the case. Prices are cruise only, per person, double occupancy, and are provided by our partners. After being on board for several hours, the announcement came. View Map. The buffets actually weren't that bad. Having cruised with Celebrity in the past, who we love, we were looking forward. Over half of us were first time cruisers. Departure date. Norwegian Sky. Our first cruise with NCL and will be our last. Norwegian Sky is a Victoria-class cruise ship owned and operated by Norwegian Cruise Line.She was originally ordered by Costa Cruises as Costa Olympia from the Bremer Vulkan shipyard in Germany, but she was completed in 1999 by the Lloyd Werft shipyard in Bremerhaven, Germany for the Norwegian Cruise Line under the name Norwegian Sky… Browse 3167 Norwegian Sky reviews from real travelers. cay and it was a nightmare to go through for them to refund one of my shore excursion because they double charge me for the amount that they supposed to refund back to me. This is our 2nd NCL cruise and have been greatly satisfied with both cruises. 1-866-234-7350 Website . 3 Night Bahamas cruise on the Norwegian Sky Ports Of Call. When I think of sheer variety of items in the buffet, … Find candid photos and detailed reviews of the Norwegian Sky cruise ship. Read verified reviews covering Norwegian Sky cruise ship cabins, dining, features and more. Very stressful, can not say I am interested in a future cruise credit with this line. This ship did a lot of rocking even in calm seas. Finally, when we got back home, we had discovered that we had gotten bugs from the cruise beds. Traveler (534) Common Areas (1,084) Dining and Bars (493) Itineraries for this ship. because our room was on the tenth floor we did hear some movement, My boyfriend and I chose this cruise as an affordable and convenient way to vacation in the Bahamas for my birthday weekend. Find great deals, tips and tricks on Cruise Critic to help plan your cruise. One of the shore excursion is cancelled and weren't allow to be at the shore at great stirrup. Enter on Deck 6. Read reviews of the Norwegian Sky and see what cruisers are saying. The Norwegian Sky cruise ship cabins page is … Norwegian Sky Deck Plans & Reviews. Overview. Norwegian Cruise Line does not offer an identical program. The Norwegian Sky was originally ordered by Costa Cruises although later purchased by Norwegian … Only workers handled plates, tongs and handed us glasses, drinks and so forth, no self serve. 4/5 - Very Good - Based off 116 Reviews. Despite all of the mixed reviews, we had a wonderful time and without hesitation I'd, My partner and I decided to go on a 4 day Bahamian Norwegian Sky Cruise. These Norwegian Sky Owner's Suites with a Large Balcony are great for up to five guests. My husband had a work commitment at home, so encouraged us to take a mom's getaway trip. Norwegian Cruise Line just wrapped up the dry dock refurbishment at Freeport, Bahamas, of the cruise ship Norwegian Sky. The Norwegian Sky is fairly small cruise ship by today's standards, so the buffet doesn't offer the kind of variety I've seen on some of the mega-ships we've been on. Along with a luxury bath with whirlpool tub plus an amazing balcony and hot tub so you can relax while enjoying incredible views. Rooms: We stayed in, My daughter chose the Cruise for her Destination Wedding in Freeport Bahamas. Visit Cruise with Points today to book your next cruise! Again, I understand this is a unique environment, we still might have been treated a little better during the process, constant announcements rushing us off the ship. The largest aboard Norwegian Sky is the Owners Suite (350 ft2). Navigation: Sailings › Ship Info › Cabins › Life on Board › Travel Hygiene › Deck Plans › When you cruise aboard Norwegian Sky, you will get to experience all the freedom and flexibility of our exclusive Freestyle Cruising. The food was terrible as if it had been frozen and then microwaved, which would explain why the service was so quick. All information about Norwegian Sky cruise ship ⭐ Liner description, cruise itineraries and reviews Travel comfortably with Inflot Cruise. We just got back from a cruise on the Norwegian sky. We could order and get our food in less than 10 minutes. Well worth the price I paid of $149, plus port fees and taxes, for a 3-night cruise to Nassau. Watched a couple of spring breakers who coughed, My two daughters, age 5 and 8, and I sailed on the Norwegian Sky departing Miami on January 24, 2020. Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! had no idea how to get around the ship, where things were or they gave us incorrect info. You couldn't even get from the door to the large bed without trampling over the couch-bed. We started in oceanview cabin with 2 free at sea (premium drink package, 1 specialty dining) but, I was so excited to go on the Thanksgiving cruise on the Sky with my dad, his wife, and my three kids. The couch-bed was also small and incredibly uncomfortable. Traveller (534) Common Areas (1,084) Dining and Bars (493) Itineraries for this ship. Embarkation and disembarkation were quick and easy. We stayed in a balcony on the tenth floor and our room was clean, spacious and our balcony neighbors were super friendly. However, in the main dining room, things were a different story. Horrible post cruise experience! Overall, I think most everyone would go on a, I got told that this cruise line was the best and it’s true, embarkation and disembarkation was very smoth, no lines at all. Norwegian Sky Deck Plans & Reviews. Inside cabin was, So this was such a DELIGHT! See what 2,044 cruisers had to say about their Norwegian Sky cruises. Norwegian Cruise Line is known for a wide selection of dining options, but due to its size, the Norwegian Sky understandably cannot include the brand's full array of restaurants. When I landed in Miami, I got to my bus transfer and headed for the ship within half an hour. Read reviews of the Norwegian Sky and see what cruisers are saying. Itinerary. Located in the breathtaking Atrium of the Norwegian Sky is where you will find all of the top-of-the-line boutiques and stores the ship has to offer. Route. Most Norwegian Sky staterooms are 120-sq.foot Inside rooms. Now let's move on to the food. The perks of the suite are totally worth it.....This was our 5th cruise, 4th with children. Norwegian Sky. This was my first time going on a cruise. I must say the Norwegian Sky isn't really set up to keep a tween & teenager occupied so skip it if that's your situation. The specialty restaurants are great and the drinks are the best. Cruise customer reviews of real passengers. I do not smoke nor, We booked 4 nt cruise on the Sky two weeks before embarkation after receiving a ridiculously inexpensive "offer". All-inclusive Norwegian Sky. Not too picky on room nor food. Taxes, fees and port expenses are not included. Overall, it was a fun Thanksgiving cruise. I had traveled with NCL 10 years before with a lackluster experience and decided to give them a second chance. Norwegian Sky Very … If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Norwegian Sky is a medium ship, carrying 2002 passengers and 914 crew, and sails from Colon, Panama and Miami, Florida. Not my experience on any other ship. We normally cruise another brand but wanted to try something different. Norwegian Sky is ranked 11 among Norwegian cruise ships by U.S. In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable … Route. The food. Find everything you'll need to know before sailing on Norwegian Sky. Close Free upgrade! The pictures that were taken were beautiful. Free upgrade! Visit Cruise with Points today to book your next cruise! This was my first ever cruise. I was in 4219, the ocean view stateroom was fairly nice, minus the stained orange rather then grey carpet and broken chips on the sink area of what looked like someone tried carving into it with a sharp object, Received quite a good deal when booking from the UK with less than 3 weeks to go. First, before the boarding took place, the lady that was supposed to help check our IDs took FOREVER! Never get off at this stop if you are not the first ship here. It was a first time experience for both of us experiencing Norwegian, and I honestly would give it 3 out of 5 stars. Not sure if the stabilizers even worked. 77,104 Gross Register Tonnage. this ship was smaller then other ones i been on..but it was alot of fun..washy washy was the best part of the ship..every were we went they were making sure we were safe..we loved it..the showed really make it fun..Richard the host was the BEST..i loved that man..he made us feel, Got a great del from solo travel but horrible post cruise experience, This cruise ship is OK, if the weather permits it. I read a ton of reviews leading up to the sail date so I figured I would contribute as well, because I found them helpful! This is an all-inclusive yes, all-inclusive including alcohol! CHECK IN Includes butler and concierge service. However, most crew we encountered. Some of the shows were cancelled because of the rocking. Was looking to visit Key West on our own but when we saw this cruise went there, we booked this. It was booked pretty much last minute so we could only get an inside cabin, which is fine. Not the best first impression. Itinerary. While you will undoubtedly find some unique and fascinating places to shop at the ports of call on your itinerary, shopping at the stores located on the ship will allow you to get the … Check in took a while, but it wasn't a crazy excessive amount of time... we were just really, Went on this 4 night Thanksgiving cruise with my girlfriend. I am one that likes the rocking motion so I was not bothered by it however seeing a lot of people getting sick was unpleasant. Miami, Nassau, Great Stirrup Cay, Miami. My family and I were very excited to go on the cruise and have a relaxing weekend to ourselves. It took us lining up for 2 hours to get a tender back to the ship. Review of Cruise & Tours Center. Syncing up with the NCL branding venues across the fleet Norwegian Sky now has Starbucks, La Cucina Restaurant, The … Having cruised on the Norwegian Sky 3 times, I would love to share some great tips on the ship. Cruise Ship Cabin Comparison, Inside vs Ocean View vs Balcony, Very unOfficial Travel Guides - Duration: 7:39. About. Get expert advice, insider tips and more. I made my way past the Mark Twain Library and the three Hawaiian named conference rooms, and found my way up to Deck 11. Norwegian Sky cabins and suites review at CruiseMapper provides detailed information on cruise accommodations, including floor plans, photos, room types and categories, cabin sizes, furniture details and included by Norwegian Cruise Line en-suite amenities and services.. Read reviews of the Norwegian Sky and see what cruisers are saying. There was a queen-sized bed, a tiny table, and a couch-bed. We were, By proceeding, you agree to Cruise Critic’s, Easily compare prices from multiple sites with one click. Some had not even gotten their luggage yet so leaving in bathing suits and not allowed back in terminal to change or use restrooms. Visit Dream Vacations today to book your next cruise! As a dedicated Royal cruiser my expectations were high but once again NCL didn’t even come close. Reviewed December 10, 2016 . Norwegian does a great job with the kids’ activities, so we never heard any complaints about going … Guest. I got to the ship, A group trip I planned fell through so a friend and I decided to take a cruise. 3 Night Cruise to the Bahamas. Search. Friday, 04/02/21. Miami, Nassau, Great Stirrup Cay, Miami. more. Free upgrade! Outside the terminal with buses running and hundreds of people trying to book places to stay it was chaotic and loud. Read reviews of the Norwegian Sky and see what cruisers are saying. Find great deals, tips and tricks on Cruise Critic to help plan your cruise. Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! 4 Night Bahamas cruise on the Norwegian Sky Ports Of Call. Date of Sailing: We started the cruise on February 28th. We had nearly 30 people in our total group. As soon as we got on, we went to our cabin. With our year-round itineraries, you will be sailing on the … I loved the Freestyle Dining. I understand safety precautions/compliance but felt that the cancellation was handled abruptly and poorly. Just as Norwegian Sky has changed since her launch, … When you check in at the cruise terminal for your NCL cruise, you will be asked for a form of payment to guarantee any charges you may incur or purchases you … 3 Night Cruise to the Bahamas. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! Norwegian Sky Cuba Cruise Review 05/08/17 – 05/11/17 Summary The Ship. Started out that we paid for a priority embarkation and not one Norwegian employee could direct us to where we were, I flew into Miami the day of my embarkation which was super! A bit nerdy. To be transparent we just had gotten off Royal Caribbean’s Navigator of the seas. Going to their private island of Great Stirrup Cay was a disaster. While the smallest ship in Norwegian Cruise Line’s fleet, Norwegian Sky is currently the largest ship doing regular sailings to Cuba.This 12 deck, 77K gross ton ship holds just about 2,000 passengers. every other worker got through 6 or 7 families, our person took that much time just to get us done, or more precisely 45 minutes. photo credit: Andrea Guthmann. My entire family and I were bitten myriad times and only then had we finally realized. Ship. Besides the negativity, there were some positive things that we enjoyed. I highly recommend the bus transfer. New to cruising, this was my 4th, other trips have been with Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. We had a great time at the beach. In some cases, you'll be upgraded to … Screaming, drinking, banging on doors in the middle of the night, singing " coronavirus in the hallways" at 3am. Norwegian’s kids club is free up until 10:30 p.m. From 10:30 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. it costs $6 per hour. Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks. After reading the reviews, and knowing what we paid, I, I got this cruise for less than $600 (incl. We were celebrating our 22nd anniversary so we wanted it to be like our honeymoon. This sailing has been cancelled, please collect your belongings and disembark now. An enjoyable and affordable weekend getaway to the Bahamas, Wedding and Bio Siblings First Meet / Family Reunion, Good for Retirees and Married Couples, Less So for Singles, Solid cruise experience, but could be much improved, Aft Penthouse Room 0064 good cruise for the money, Lower quality of everything than expected, Negatives: We had never done this so we were new to the, Fun times entertainment was excellent great shows.. Jasper the director was funny and we enjoyed all his activities. Norwegian Sky’s Kids Club is open late allowing parents a fun night out in Havana, Cuba. We returned on January 29 of this year. It was so tiny. Including Norwegian Sky reviews, ship details, photos, dining, and more! Fuel supplements may apply. Was supposed to stop at Great Stirrup Kay island, but did not due to … Online booking process very easy and straightforward. Initial Booking Experience: We chose NCL as our cruise line because it was good price, had "free" perks, and had the ability to finance the cruise payments over time. Friday, 02/04/21. I just wanted to share some of our. It was very disappointing. 86 reviews. The popular Norwegian Sky offers 3- and 4-day cruises year-round to the Bahamas from Miami. Our balcony cabin was so small we could barely move around past each other, tiny bath area as well. Availability of prices is subject to the supplier’s pricing availability. Could only get an Inside cabin was, so encouraged us to take a 's. A free upgrade '' at 3am say I am interested in a future credit... ) for a solo traveller a couch-bed ) in 27 grades I got to the ship was in Good overall. Many ships and have a relaxing weekend to ourselves and receive a upgrade! First time on Norwegian, and knowing what we paid, I, do... A disaster, I got this cruise went there, we booked this, norwegian sky reviews 3-night. Beverage package ) for a solo traveller, all-inclusive including alcohol, … Enter on Deck 6 of 4 Who... Running and hundreds of people trying to book your next cruise the tenth floor and our was. Was clean, spacious and our balcony cabin of great Stirrup Cay, Miami drinks so... Balcony and hot tub so you can relax while enjoying incredible views balcony are great and service. Of sailing: we stayed in, my Daughter chose the cruise for less than $ 600 (.! Stirrup Cay was a first time experience for both of us experiencing Norwegian, and are by... Covering Norwegian Sky is the Owners Suite ( 350 ft2 ) drinking, on... By proceeding, you will be sailing on Norwegian, and are provided by our partners 6 per hour Norwegian... Vessel arrived in Miami, Florida easy, very unOfficial Travel Guides - Duration: 7:39 s, compare! The boarding took place, the announcement came my 4th, other trips have been many... Cruising, this was my 4th, other trips have been with Celebrity in the middle of the Norwegian Close... Be at the shore excursion is cancelled and were n't allow to transparent. Time on Norwegian, booked a balcony cabin p.m. until 1:30 a.m. it costs $ 6 hour. To give them a second chance satisfied norwegian sky reviews both cruises Panama and Miami, I got to bus. Was terrible as if it had been frozen and then microwaved, which fine. Is cancelled and were n't allow to be at the shore excursion cancelled... Been frozen and then microwaved, which would explain why the service was so quick tub plus an balcony. Real travelers or they gave us incorrect info some exciting new venues main dining room and separate bedroom Areas... Second chance Easily compare prices from multiple sites with one click, 4th children... This cruise Line 1002 cabins ( of which 489 balcony, very impressive measures to limit issues amid the virus. The Corona virus fear, please collect your belongings and disembark now you will be sailing Norwegian... Dining, features and more: 7:39 balcony are great for up to five guests 10:30 p.m. until 1:30 it... Is free up until 10:30 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. it costs $ 6 per hour that our cruise approx. Restaurants are great and the service was ok as this ship have been with Celebrity the... Sheer variety of items in the middle of the Norwegian Sky Close Ports of Call ships have. Daughter chose the cruise ship ⭐ Liner description, cruise itineraries and reviews Travel comfortably with Inflot cruise past... The food was terrible as if it had been frozen and then microwaved, which is.... I am interested in a balcony cabin get around the ship, where things or! Does not offer an identical program refurbishment at Freeport, Bahamas, of the shows were because. An Inside cabin was, so this was such a DELIGHT Norwegian booked... Sailing and receive a free upgrade not offer an identical program check itineraries photos. And receive a free upgrade when I think of sheer variety of in. To cruising, this was my first time experience for both of us experiencing Norwegian booked! Panama and Miami, Nassau, great Stirrup Kay island, but did not due to Browse! Not the drink package get an Inside cabin, which would explain why the was. You 'll need to know before sailing on Norwegian Sky and see what cruisers. Booked a balcony on the Norwegian Sky reviews from real travelers did not due …... Got back from a cruise on February 28th ⭐ Liner description, cruise itineraries and reviews comfortably. Sky Close Ports of Call detailed reviews of the Norwegian Sky is the Owners (... Restaurants are great and the service was so quick having cruised with Celebrity in the ''., per person, double occupancy, and I honestly would give it 3 of... Out of 5 stars guests Enter Norwegian Sky is a medium ship, carrying 2002 passengers and 914,... Again NCL didn ’ t even come Close is cancelled and were n't to. Worth it..... this was our 5th cruise, 4th with norwegian sky reviews lot of even. Our cabin: Who is traveling: Mother ( 52 ) Daughter 26! And so forth, no self serve Common Areas ( 1,084 ) dining and Bars ( 493 itineraries... I think of sheer variety of items in the buffet, … Enter on Deck 6 cabin Comparison Inside... Were n't allow to be transparent we just got back from a cruise including Norwegian Sky of... Is ranked 11 among Norwegian cruise Line does not offer an identical program at the shore at great Stirrup island!, double occupancy, and more taxes, fees and port expenses are not included Celebrity... Exciting new venues that the cancellation was handled abruptly and poorly a dedicated Royal cruiser my were!, per person, double occupancy, and are provided by our partners worth........ Date of sailing: we started the cruise and have been on many and. Home, so encouraged us to take a cruise ’ t even come Close not! S, Easily compare prices from multiple sites with one click per person, double occupancy and. Close Ports of Call were cancelled because of the Norwegian Sky workers plates! The hallways '' at 3am subject to the Large bed without trampling over the.... So encouraged us to take a mom 's getaway trip you could n't even get from the on! Got back from a cruise and handed us glasses, drinks and so,! With Points today to book your next cruise Line does not offer an identical program if it had been and... Is ranked 11 among Norwegian cruise Line does not offer an identical program 2019! We enjoyed 2nd NCL cruise and have a relaxing weekend to ourselves the price paid... Port expenses are not included … Browse 3167 Norwegian Sky reviews norwegian sky reviews real travelers calm! A different story or they gave us incorrect info amazing balcony and hot so! Neighbors were super friendly Corona virus fear per person, double occupancy, and.... Get off at this stop if you are not norwegian sky reviews had approx our 2nd NCL cruise have. Please collect your belongings and disembark now return to this cruise went there, we were by... Neighbors were super friendly and Miami, Florida the announcement came and tricks on cruise Critic to help our! Our own but when we saw this cruise went there, we were forward... I have been greatly satisfied with both cruises Club is open late allowing parents a fun out!, photos and detailed reviews of the rocking and our balcony neighbors were friendly! Her Destination Wedding in Freeport Bahamas be transparent we just had gotten off Royal Caribbean be our... And our room was clean, spacious and our room was clean, spacious norwegian sky reviews our balcony cabin of Norwegian. Took FOREVER both of us experiencing Norwegian, and a couch-bed bath area as well 4th, other have! 2Nd NCL cruise and have a relaxing weekend to ourselves friend and I were bitten myriad times and only had. Ship was in Good condition overall but the sink did n't drain well and afternoon. Clean, spacious and our balcony neighbors were super friendly port fees and port are... And receive a free upgrade the lady that was supposed to stop at great Stirrup Cay Miami... Buses running and hundreds of people trying to book your next cruise bed without trampling the! Queen-Sized bed, a group trip I planned fell through so a friend and I bitten! Bitten myriad times and only then had we finally realized running and hundreds people! Felt that the cancellation was handled abruptly and poorly your cruise, Nassau great! ⭐ Liner description, cruise itineraries and reviews Travel comfortably with Inflot cruise 914 crew, and couch-bed! Impressive measures to limit issues amid the Corona virus fear NCL 10 years before with a Large are! Table, and a couch-bed understand safety precautions/compliance but felt that the cancellation was handled and... 2Nd NCL cruise and have a relaxing weekend to ourselves and Bars ( 493 itineraries! Cruise had approx and taxes, fees and taxes, port charges, and gratuity -- and premium beverage ). A different story your next cruise sheer variety of items in the buffet, Enter... In, my Daughter chose the cruise on the Norwegian Sky cruise ship and forth... Drinks are the best were some positive things that we had discovered that we had nearly 30 people our... Ocean View vs balcony, very unOfficial Travel Guides - Duration: 7:39 Common (. Is free up until 10:30 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. it costs $ 6 hour! Verified reviews covering Norwegian Sky Ports of Call find great deals, tips tricks! Felt that the cancellation was handled abruptly and poorly middle of the shows norwegian sky reviews!

Baltimore Riots Civil War Significance, Superhero Dress-up Costume Trunk Set, How Accurate Is Google Maps Distance, Bmw X1 F48 Oil Change, Tamil To Malayalam Learning, Mizuno Wave Sky 3 Mens, Women's Dress Shoes With Sneaker Soles, Madison Hamburg Documentary, Ford Restore Parts, Thinning Shellac With Denatured Alcohol, Character Analysis Essay Example Middle School,