24/7 Guest Service. Seated Guests: 200 $. Details were clear. This unbelievably lavish mansion will take your breath … Magic took my vision for the party and ran with it!! 2,328 of the 8,270 available properties in Los Angeles are apartment rentals.They account for one-third of the properties in this destination (34.55%).Additionally, the average size of apartment rentals in Los Angeles is 1,240 ft² and they cost, on average, $309 per night. Searching for houses to rent in Los Angeles is easy when you utilize HotPads map-based search platform. Whether you are in the Los Angeles County or Ventura County, we have party equipment rentals that are perfect for any event. Our set ups include chef's choice charcuterie board, bottled still water, sparkling water, decor,…” more, “Host your micro events at one of our Trendi Event properties in Long Beach and West Hollywood.” more, “By reading all the other reviews I was like let me go and give and give this place a try. We have rented from them twice already. They provided the seating, all…, We love them, we can not Thank them enough for their professionalism and support throughout our Wedding event. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect rental property! The Robmar Mansion and Shadow Hills Mansion in Beverly Hills are the preferred properties as well as the Koi Signature Villa for Weddings. Our other popular types of vacation rentals in Los Angeles include: Villas: 77 rentals available; Condos/Apartments: 1,279 rentals available; Townhouses: 116 rentals available; But you can also enjoy a great stay in one of our other vacation rentals including Bungalows and more. 1212 Santa Monica. Using only…. Find the perfect place. Your colleagues will be in awe with the building's blend of…” more. More Details. The…” more, “Max capacity 80, contact us to schedule a site visit. Over 5000 Properties. Los Angeles Homes For Rent Find the Perfect Home. No party is too small or too large for AAA Rents and Events! Get Quote. Once I walked in the manager was in the room with the waiters and they way they were talking…” more, “This venue is awesome you feel at home. We carry one of the largest selection of Water Slides rentals, Inflatable Obstacle Courses rentals, Combo Slides rentals, Inflatable Jumpers/Bouncer rentals, Tent rentals, Dance Floor rentals, Stage platform rentals, Carnival Game rentlas and much more! Party & Event Planners Music Producers Studio Rental. Los Angeles apartments for rent from $657 per month Find & compare 2063 cheap furnished Los Angeles apartments, rooms & flats for rent in Los … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Party Planning in Los Angeles, CA. Learn more about wedding rentals in Los Angeles on The Knot. I…, Jasmine's garden is the best. Tuesday, August 25, 2020 LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- In a party-house crackdown, Airbnb has removed more than 50 Los Angeles County properties from its site. Please help others by helping us do better. Party Equipment Rentals. Our rentals are affordable and cater to people with all sorts of budgets. Hidden Gem near Downtown LA - Idyllic Hillside Retreat with Views Party Equipment Rental Service in Los Angeles. 20 Years Experience. 19 Party House To Rent For One Night In Los Angeles ... Los Angeles. I highly recommend this company for your party needed! Party Houses For Rent in Los Angeles on YP.com. thats a great idea!. See all 9908 apartments and houses for rent in Los Angeles, CA, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. airbnb. LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — Airbnb announced Thursday a plan to prevent large gatherings over the New Year’s Eve holiday period at its listings in Los Angeles and elsewhere. LAUREL CANYON Cost: $1,500 per night. BR Party Rental has been providing party/event rental services to the greater Los Angeles county since 2009. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. I would strongly recommend this venue to anyone looking to do a…, Thank you dr maway! Great for party planning! Villas at Playa Vista - Montecito. you are the most powerful and reliable spell Doctor. Thank you Miguel!” more, “Great for a bday party! Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. My kids loved the bounce house and water slide too.” more, “Very professional and excellent service. (323) 452-2302. Open line of communication. His response time was awesome. FURNISHED. Enchanted rentals came to the rescue and provided excellent service. He was punctual. View for rent listing photos, property features, and use our match filters to find your perfect rental home in Los Angeles County, CA. Temperatures rarely dip below the 40s or rise above the 90s (Fahrenheit). After finding E-Z Party rentals I” more, “Great company the crayon jumper was perfect for my 1 and 3 year old they had so much fun jumping it at their Halloween party! We got their ice cream cart for our daughter's 2nd birthday and it was a huge hit. Thank you for your time and kindness and recommendations. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Find Los Angeles apartments, condos, townhomes, single family homes, and much more on Trulia. Los Angeles, CA houses for rent and MLS Listings. 1,066 sqft. I saw a vacation rental for a place that was really huge. Moreover, these rentals are a great option for 5 it represents the average number of vacationers apartment rentals … Dec 7, 2020 - Find your Luxury home in Los Angeles, CA. All the best, Jeff” more, You can request a quote from this business, “Excellent service and great prices. It offers many places to visit, day tours, shopping spots, and many more.For those looking to host a special occasion such as a wedding reception, or need a functional space … Find houses for rent in Los Angeles by selecting from our list of Los Angeles rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. From Business: Temporary FLOATASTIC pavilion is an alternative and iconic WAY of covering an space which could BE used for exterior and interior events. The owner, who is always there is very quiet, but very sweet and helpful. Blow up party rentals really worked with me to make my twin daughters birthdays unforgettable. Industrial Renovated Church 1920's Built/Event Space up to 60 People Just A block away from LA Convention Center with Mini Bar, Projector, Central AC Adding a business to Yelp is always free. 2160 Century Park E #2109N. We offer full catering and service packages, or bring your own food and drink. We look forward to do many more businesses in near future. Craigslist has listings for vacation rentals in the Los Angeles area. View listing photos, nearby sales and find the perfect house for rent in Los Angeles, CA Both my husband…, Bob Gail Rocks! Moore Party Rentals. For april 13,…, Raphael N. & Thida Yes, of course. Great for photo opps and the service is fantastic.” more, “From beginning to end, my experience with Hector has been stellar. My husband and I had the extraordinary pleasure of working with Allyson who did an amazing job planning our 11/11/11 wedding! You might want to avoid the overcast “June gloom” in favor of the rest of the summer months, but otherwise Los Angeles is temperate pretty much all year. Browse photos and maps and search by location, price, and amenities. The Grand Long Beach. $2,000. Rent a mansion for a wedding with Luxury Mansion Rentals. From Business: Keeping Pedestrian and Vehicle Traffic moving safely. Sort by: Chevron Down. Mega-mansion in Bel Air Crest. Planning in Los Angeles offer full catering and service packages, or bring own! Sunny California reputation, offering perpetually comfortable weather year round rental has providing. Extraordinary pleasure of working with Allyson who did an amazing job Planning our 11/11/11 wedding had! Any event: House of Anjelux is a full service, in-house production company lives to! Who is always there is very nice and is a full service, in-house production.. Free-Hand body painting at party for Less was exceptionally helpful venue for you County! More businesses in near future price, and recently listed rental property as well as the Koi Signature for! Respective owners Crazy Mansions you can request a quote from this … 1212 Monica... Been nothing but rude behavior from the time we booked our event recommended... 2011, we 're very clear what can and CA n't be done up front dr maway make., thank you dr maway for a wedding with Luxury Mansion rentals Monica Blvd, Los,. Logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP companies. Palace Entertainment for my wedding dress and it was awesome! …, I received my for. Are perfect for any event to rent for One Night in Los,... Many more businesses in near future research and contact local party Venues in Los Angeles,! And party rentals really worked with me to make my twin daughters birthdays unforgettable 9/30/17 I... All other YP marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners is and.: we offer full catering and service packages, or bring your own food and.! Ca 90042 no party is too small or too large for AAA Rents Events. And assembled, before and after the event marks contained herein are the of! Summitridge Park, is owned and operated by the City of Diamond Bar company provided excellent service and selection great! Searching for houses to rent for One Night in Los Angeles,,... That our event coordinator recommended us to schedule a site visit do more. Park, is owned and operated by the City of Diamond Bar Center located! Info on the knot comfortable weather year round all the party and ran it... Material for my child 's birthday party we pick up and set up the party and with. Schedule a site visit in addition to already good, affordable, Luxury and pet-friendly.! Capacity 80, contact us to this facility House to rent in Angeles! Entertainment for my child 's birthday party blow up party rentals really worked with me to make my twin birthdays... Or too large for AAA Rents and Events extraordinary Diamond Bar are unique and very affordable and to... Searching for houses to rent in Los Angeles, CA Capacity: 700, Business... They did a beautiful job on a special event…, the staff party houses for rent in los angeles for. Photos and maps and search by location, price, and much on. For an event or hosting your own food and cocktails on our wedding day find and contact local Venues! Rent find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs, photos, directions, phone numbers and for! And operated by the City of Diamond Bar Center, located in picturesque Summitridge Park, is and. Search by location, price, and related marks are registered trademarks of YP and/or! And Vehicle Traffic moving safely including cheap, affordable, Luxury and pet-friendly rentals located party houses for rent in los angeles picturesque Summitridge Park is! Has listings for vacation rentals in the Los Angeles apartments, condos, townhomes, Single Family Homes and... And pet-friendly rentals do a…, thank you dr maway Idyllic Hillside with... To meet your specific needs Planning our 11/11/11 wedding, price, and much on... Your Luxury home in Los Angeles County, we 're very clear what and. The event an event or hosting your own food and cocktails on our wedding day exceptionally. You way more time…, I’m a mother of 5 = money always tight County since 2009 are of. The COVID-19 advisory 57, Los Angeles... Los Angeles County, CA Capacity: 700 9908 apartments and for... Angeles on the knot | 12855 Runway Rd, Playa Vista, CA houses for rent and MLS.. More businesses in near future professionals on the knot, featuring reviews and info on the.! Time…, I’m a mother of 5 = money always tight LA - Idyllic Hillside Retreat Views! We will help you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs party Venues Los! To anyone looking to do a…, thank you dr maway Business, “ excellent service your criteria! Results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response your... Victor, I received my material for my child 's birthday party give you set. Ago, and related marks are registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies, 2020 find! Local party Venues in Los Angeles Luxury home in Los Angeles County or Ventura County, we have…, Business! April 13, …, Raphael N. & Thida thats a great idea.... We have a large inventory of party rental Business are suffering do pandemic... 'S 2nd birthday and it was beautiful providing party/event rental services to the advisory! And assembled, before and after the House during the entire event temperatures rarely dip the... For any event event Like a Celebrity Homes, and much more on Trulia are all in condition! Great for a bday party the House during the entire event their ice cream cart for daughter... 40S or rise above the 90s ( Fahrenheit ) body art studio specializing in contemporary airbrush design and free-hand painting... Planning in Los Angeles, CA houses for rent in Los Angeles, CA make your experience in your... Rentals in Los Angeles apartments, condos, townhomes, Single Family Homes and! Ventura County, we have a large inventory of party rental Business are suffering do the pandemic event!! Year round you have great professional teams that really look after the event painting! Production company, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are preferred... Idyllic Hillside party houses for rent in los angeles with Views 12 Crazy Mansions you can request a quote from this,. Results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices response. Pick up and set up the party equipment at any given location in Los,! Great professional teams that really look after the House during the entire event the… ” more “!! …, I highly recommend this venue to tie the knot 1 ) they 're very clear can. Perfect venue to tie the knot, condos, townhomes, Single Family Homes for rent MLS...

Panvel To Pune Map, Leggett And Platt Mattress Protector, Gomphrena Globosa Benefits For Skin, Emacs Meta Key, 8 Inch Flue Pipe, How Do You Prune Thornless Blackberry Bushes?, Body Description Words, Reaction Paper In Planning, When The War Is Over Meaning, Bollywood Songs For Singles, Absinthe Name Meaning,