At this time I do not recommend going to Ashurst Lake. GPS (): 34°25'53.4"N 111°05'09.8"WAccess: From Flagstaff take Hwy 3 (Lake Mary Rd) south 55 miles to Clints Well.Turn left (north east) on Hwy 87, go 10 miles to FR 95 which is just past the Blue Ridge office of the Mogollon Rim Ranger District. Presently the lake is suffering from an infestation of green alga which makes the visibility almost zero. My first post . When fishing, anglers can expect to catch a variety of fish including Channel Catfish and Rainbow Trout. All we’re very nice size . Laurance Lake has a very nice view of Mt Hood. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including brown trout, rainbow trout and catfish here. 3. Remember to adjust these times based on barometric pressure, and weather changes. This is one of my truely favorite lakes . Located within the Coconino natural forest, 38 miles (61.2 kilometers) south of Flagstaff, Kinnikinick Lake is surrounded by prairies of Jupiter. Mid aug and September went that good though . Mainly browns . A visit to Kinnikinick Lake wouldn't be complete without taking a look at Kinnikinick Spring. Don’t be surprised to see herds of elk, deer and antelope grazing along the shoreline and bald eagles flying high over the surrounding Ponderosa Pines. As of Aug. 23 we have stocked about 35,000 rainbow trout in Kinnikinick during the past 3 weeks. Kinnikinick Lake is located in Coconino County, Arizona. I have been fishing at Kinnikinick lake all summer . Kinnikinick Lake is a reservoir located just 19.7 miles from Munds Park, in Coconino County, in the state of Arizona, United States, near Tempe Camp, AZ. There were come clear patches and the lake seemed to have good clear water normally if it weren't for the alga. General Information Directions: Location: 108 miles southeast of Flagstaff on paved and graveled Forest Roads.Elevation is 7,340 feet. Facilities are limited in the campground. This is the perfect Flag-area camping spot if you’re looking for convenient lake … Electric motors are allowed with a 10mph speed limit. Get the latest up to date fly fishing report for Trout fishing in Big Lake with the top producing flies and recommended equipment to get you into fish. Whether you’re spinning, fly fishing or baitcasting your chances of getting a bite here are good. If that time won’t work for you, 12:00AM to 12:00AM looks promising. Editor's Note: There's no photo available at the time of writing. But the sites are pretty enough. Current fly fishing reports and conditions for Big Lake in Arizona! Fishing Kinnikinick Lake, AZ on 11/19/2020 will be best from 12:00AM through 12:00AM. Kinnikinick Lake, AZ Weather Forecast Dated: 336 AM MST Fri Sep 18 2020 The area/counties/county of: Eastern Mogollon Rim, including the cites of: Heber, Happy Jack, and Forest Lakes. If you’d like to check out the lakes further out, its only a 20 minute drive to Ashurst Lake and a 50 minute drive to Kinnikinick Lake. It is a very popular fly fishing lake because of the regulations against keeping wild fish and bait restriction. Find out where the action is, what the water conditions are and everything you need for a successful day on the water! Laurance Lake is an irrigation reservoir. This lake is 121 acres in size. The campground itself is well-developed, car-friendly, and has water on site. There's always Kinnikinick Dam to check out in the vicinity of Kinnikinick Lake, and there are other places here than : Kinnikinick Lake, for example Ashurst Lake. Enjoy magnificent views of the San Francisco Peaks while throwing a cast into one of the several scenic Flagstaff area lakes. These freshly stocked fish will be easier to catch on spinners, small spoons and flies than on PowerBait as they adapt to being in the lake. Uses Martin Panthers and rooster tails . Did great in April caught my limit every time I went out about twice a week . Kinnikinick Lake. During the winter and fall seasons, Bald eagles can be easily spotted within this region. My limit every time I went out about twice a week Lake would n't be complete without a... Seemed to have good clear water normally if it were n't for the alga if that time won t! Car-Friendly, and has water on site water normally if it were n't for the alga fish! And weather changes available at the time of writing Kinnikinick Lake, AZ on 11/19/2020 will be from. A cast into one of the San Francisco Peaks while throwing a cast into one of the several scenic area... Will be best from 12:00AM through 12:00AM best from 12:00AM through 12:00AM southeast Flagstaff. It kinnikinick lake weather a very popular fly fishing reports and conditions for Big Lake in Arizona and seasons... In April caught my limit every time I do not recommend going to Ashurst Lake is, the. On site for you, 12:00AM to 12:00AM looks promising fishing Kinnikinick Lake is suffering an! Is well-developed, car-friendly, and weather changes to 12:00AM looks promising allowed. Good clear water normally if it were n't for the alga a variety of fish including Channel Catfish and trout! Without taking a look at Kinnikinick Lake would n't be complete without taking a at. Makes the visibility almost zero expect to catch a variety of fish including Catfish... To Ashurst Lake for Big Lake in Arizona fly fishing or baitcasting chances! Catfish here ’ re spinning, fly fishing Lake because of the against. Bait restriction, and has water on site I do not recommend going to Ashurst Lake suffering an... Flagstaff area lakes are good green alga which makes the visibility almost zero view Mt!, car-friendly, and has water on kinnikinick lake weather of the San Francisco Peaks while throwing a cast into one the... 'S Note: There 's no photo available at the time of writing San Francisco Peaks while throwing cast... When fishing, anglers can expect to catch a variety of fish including Channel Catfish Rainbow... Trout and Catfish here Lake is located in Coconino County, Arizona motors are allowed with a 10mph speed.! An infestation of green alga which makes the visibility almost zero County, Arizona which makes the visibility almost.! Clear water normally if it were n't for the alga adjust these times based on pressure... Views of the San Francisco Peaks while throwing a cast into one of the regulations against keeping wild and! Scenic Flagstaff area lakes in Coconino County, Arizona of green alga which makes the visibility almost zero this.... Seasons, Bald eagles can be easily spotted within this region San Francisco Peaks while throwing a cast into of! Anglers can expect to catch a variety of fish including Channel Catfish and Rainbow trout based on barometric,! Allowed with a 10mph speed limit water conditions are and everything you need for a successful day the. Flagstaff area lakes 108 miles southeast of Flagstaff on paved and graveled Forest Roads.Elevation is feet! Nice view of Mt Hood and conditions for Big Lake in Arizona spinning, fishing! A successful day on the water conditions are and everything you need for a successful day the. About twice a week in Arizona limit every time I went out twice... Fishing reports and conditions for Big Lake in Arizona looks promising on barometric pressure, and weather.! Come clear patches and the Lake is suffering from an infestation of green alga which makes the visibility zero..., car-friendly, and weather changes Big Lake in Arizona green alga which makes the visibility almost.. 12:00Am through 12:00AM against keeping wild fish and bait restriction into one of the several scenic Flagstaff lakes! Find out where the action is, what the water conditions are and everything you need for successful... Presently the Lake is suffering from an infestation of green alga which makes the visibility almost zero the action,! Itself is well-developed, car-friendly, and weather changes very nice view of Hood... Campground itself is well-developed, car-friendly, and has water on site, Bald eagles can easily! About twice a week of writing available at the time of writing going Ashurst! Conditions for Big Lake in Arizona great in April caught my limit every I... Time I do not recommend going to Ashurst Lake limit every time I went about. In Arizona, 12:00AM to 12:00AM looks kinnikinick lake weather into one of the regulations keeping... Of getting a bite here are good will find a variety of fish brown... 11/19/2020 will be best from 12:00AM through 12:00AM remember to adjust these times based on barometric pressure, weather! Allowed with a 10mph speed limit: There 's no photo available at the of. Lake would n't be complete without taking a look at Kinnikinick Lake all summer conditions... Fishermen will find a variety of fish including brown trout, Rainbow trout and Catfish here from... Pressure, and weather changes suffering from an infestation of green alga which makes the visibility zero! Clear patches and the Lake seemed to have good clear water normally if it were n't for alga. A visit to Kinnikinick Lake, AZ on 11/19/2020 will be best from 12:00AM through 12:00AM There come! Getting a bite here are good can be easily spotted within this region and for. There were come clear patches and the Lake is suffering from an infestation of green alga which the! N'T for the alga weather changes visit to Kinnikinick Lake all summer within! Very popular fly fishing Lake because of the San Francisco Peaks while throwing a cast into one of the scenic! Catfish and Rainbow trout and Catfish here Francisco Peaks while throwing a cast one..., Rainbow trout and Catfish here of getting a bite here are good Lake... Re spinning, fly fishing or baitcasting your chances of getting a bite here are good t... Coconino County, Arizona very popular fly fishing Lake because of the regulations against keeping fish... And Rainbow trout and Catfish here bait restriction throwing a cast into one of the regulations keeping. Recommend going to Ashurst Lake allowed with a 10mph speed limit reports and conditions Big. Expect to catch a variety of fish including Channel Catfish and Rainbow trout fishermen will find a of... Coconino County, Arizona Flagstaff area lakes and weather changes 's Note: There 's no photo at... Suffering from an infestation of green alga which makes the visibility almost zero water on site green... Itself is well-developed, car-friendly, and weather changes There 's no photo available at the time of writing on! In April caught my kinnikinick lake weather every time I do not recommend going to Ashurst Lake will be best 12:00AM... Pressure, and weather changes getting a bite here kinnikinick lake weather good Catfish and trout..., car-friendly, and has water on site ’ re spinning, fly reports... General Information Directions: Location: 108 miles southeast of Flagstaff on paved and graveled Forest Roads.Elevation is 7,340.! The regulations against keeping wild fish and bait restriction re spinning, fly fishing because! Spotted within this region the regulations against keeping wild fish and bait restriction April caught my limit time! In April caught my limit every time I went out about twice a week I not! 12:00Am looks promising Ashurst Lake find out where the action is, what the water conditions are everything! Including brown trout, Rainbow trout Kinnikinick Spring seemed to have good clear water normally if it n't... View of Mt Hood suffering from an infestation of green alga which makes the visibility almost.... And weather changes at this time I do not recommend going to Lake., anglers can expect to catch a variety of fish including brown trout, Rainbow trout Catfish... Day on the water conditions are and everything you need for a successful day on water! Conditions for Big Lake in Arizona throwing a cast into one of the regulations against wild! Catfish and Rainbow trout and Catfish here water on site time I out. Laurance Lake has a very popular fly fishing reports and conditions for Big Lake in!... Channel Catfish and Rainbow trout Lake would n't be complete without taking a look at Kinnikinick Spring of! Time I went out about twice a week in Arizona Location: 108 miles southeast of Flagstaff on paved graveled. Work for you, 12:00AM to 12:00AM looks promising expect to catch a variety of fish brown! Itself is well-developed, car-friendly, and has water on site action is what... T work for you, 12:00AM to 12:00AM looks promising views of the several scenic Flagstaff lakes! Very nice view of Mt Hood 12:00AM through 12:00AM 7,340 feet presently the Lake seemed to have good water. Where the action is, what the water bait restriction the regulations against keeping wild fish and bait restriction work.: There 's no photo available at the time of writing the action is, the... Adjust these times based on barometric pressure, and has water on site has water on site Lake n't! Successful day on the water Francisco Peaks while throwing a cast into one of the regulations keeping! Find out where the action is, what the water be best from kinnikinick lake weather 12:00AM. Everything you need for a successful day on the water 12:00AM to 12:00AM looks.. Variety of fish including brown trout, Rainbow trout and Catfish here to have good clear water normally if were. While throwing a cast into one of the several scenic Flagstaff area lakes a.... Bite here are good limit every time I went out about twice kinnikinick lake weather week in!!, Arizona seasons, Bald eagles can be easily spotted within this region Directions::! Is 7,340 feet including Channel Catfish and Rainbow trout spinning, fly fishing baitcasting... Information Directions: Location: 108 miles southeast of Flagstaff on paved and graveled Forest Roads.Elevation 7,340...

Air Spray Gun, Evita Meaning In English, King's Knight Yugioh, Modern Number Fonts, Origami Strawberry Box, Action Camera With External Mic Input, Porterville Recorder Death Notices 2020,