How to check if key exists in json object in jquery? Add/remove multiple input fields dynamically with Jquery Laravel 5.8. we will split string into array by space or comma in jquery. How to change date format in jquery using moment JS ? operator 3. Pass the separator in string.split () method as the first argument, and return new array. Save Your Code. The split() function is used to split a string into array of substrings, and returns the new array. The following example will show you how to split a string at each blank space. Options. I'm a full-stack developer, entrepreneur and owner of Aatman Infotech. Now let us use one string variable to store a sentence and create an array out this by using one space as delimiter in a split… In this case, you can use rest operator to get an array for the rest or just ignore them: You have to pass separator value in split method. If you want to explode or split a string from a certain character or separator you can use the JavaScript split() method. However, it can be used in coding script wherever you want. How to disable f5 refresh button using jquery? My name is Hardik Savani. In this example, I will break the given string by space delimiter. jQuery provides many built in utility functions where you can manipulate the strings. JQuery is available in a JavaScript file containing everything to perform different web functions. jQuery Split JQuery’s library contains the function split() that is utiliz… Are you need to explode string to array by comma in jquery, then i will give you solution to explode string to array by comma, space etc. There are many situations where the user wants to split the string in javascript and wanted to loop each element of that string array. See the Pen JavaScript Split a string and convert it into an array of words - string-ex-3 by w3resource (@w3resource) on CodePen. Invoke the split method on the string you want to split into array elements. How to change date format in jquery using moment JS ? ***Do you want me hire for your Project Work? 1.00/5 (1 vote) See more: jQuery. Normalized CSS This fiddle has previously unsaved changes. jQuery Forum Move this topic Forum : Getting Started Using jQuery Using jQuery Plugins Using jQuery UI Developing jQuery Core Developing jQuery Plugins Developing jQuery UI QUnit and Testing About the jQuery Forum jQuery Conferences jQuery Mobile Developing jQuery Mobile This is one of the method used to create an array. Then. Here I will explain how to use jQuery to split string with comma or jQuery split string into array by comma or jQuery split comma separated string into array with example. Let’s take a new example for convert comma-separated string into an array in JavaScript. The separator is added after concatenating each string unless it is the last string in the array. Split a string into an array. I will give you simple example for this bellow example, i created simple string with comma. Previous: Write a JavaScript function to check whether a string is blank or not. How to remove duplicate value from array in Jquery? JavaScript's string split method returns an array of substrings obtained by splitting a string on a separator you specify. How split a string in jQuery. The separator can be a string or regular expression. then i will use split function to create an array using split function in jquery. I will give you simple example for this bellow example, i created simple string with comma. The returned value will be an array, containing the splitted values. PostgreSQL STRING_TO_ARRAY()function with Example : This function is used to split string into array elements using supplied delimiter and optional null string. I live in India and I love to write tutorials and tips that can help to other artisan. then i will use split function to create an array using split function in javascript. How to prevent submit form on enter key except textarea in JQuery. Earlier I had posted about jQuery solution to split string, replace string, substring and trim string And In this post, see all jQuery/JavaScript string functions in action with examples. If you click the save button, your code will be saved, and you get a URL you can share with others. - jQuery … Please Sign up or sign in to vote. Then. Add/remove multiple input fields dynamically with Jquery Laravel 5.8. we will split string into array by space or comma in jquery. How to remove duplicate value from array in Jquery? Today, let us look at how to do the opposite: convert a string back to an array.. String.split() Method The String.split() method converts a string into an array of substrings by using a separator and returns a new array. The split () method splits a String object into an array of strings by separating the string into substrings, using a specified separator string to determine where to make each split. The split() function is used to split a string into array of substrings, and returns the new array. version added: 1.4.toArray() This method does not accept any arguments..toArray() returns all of the elements in the jQuery set: 1. alert( $( "li").toArray() ); Javascript split() function is used to split a string into array of substrings, and returns the new array. - ItSolutionStuff.com, © 2016 All Rights Reserved • www.itsolutionstuff.com. I'm a full-stack developer, entrepreneur and owner of Aatman Infotech. Convert String to Array with JavaScript's split Method. You can use the JavaScript split () method to split a string using a specific separator such as comma (,), space, etc. The split () method is used to split a string into an array of substrings, and returns the new array. The following code is how you add a jQuery library file to your web page: This type of markup is used under the tag of within your web pages. How to split array in jquery. In an earlier article, we looked at how to convert an array to string in vanilla JavaScript. var numbersString = "1,2,3,4,5,6"; var numbersArray = numbersString.split(','); then i will use split function to create an array using split function in jquery. so let's see bellow simple example: How to split string to array by comma using jquery? In below example I have used split ('-') to separate a sting. How to prevent submit form on enter key except textarea in JQuery. Language. ***Do you want me hire for your Project Work? How to remove empty and null values from json object in jquery? The Headlines hide 1. then i will use split function to create an array using split function in jquery. This post will show how to split a string using jQuery and also explains how to access individual elements of that string array. - ItSolutionStuff.com, © 2016 All Rights Reserved • www.itsolutionstuff.com. Description: Retrieve all the elements contained in the jQuery set, as an array. so let's see bellow simple example: How to split string to array by comma using jquery? based on requirement in jQuery. This is optional and can be any letter/regular expression/special character. How to convert array elements in the list format by jquery? How to trim a string using $.trim() in jQuery? we will do it using jquery split(). Tip: If an empty string ("") is used as the separator, the string is split between each character. javascript split . An example of split without a separator 4. Note: The split () method does not change the original string. My name is Hardik Savani. The split () method is used to split a string into an array. I will give you simple example for this bellow example, i created simple string with comma. separator – delimiter is used to split the string. JavaScript has a very useful method for splitting a string by a character and creating a new array out of the sections. I live in India and I love to write tutorials and tips that can help to other artisan. If separator is an empty string, the string is converted to an array of characters. limit – the number of words that need to be accessed from the array. An example of split string with dot (.) Answer: Use the JavaScript split() method. A demo of split […] How to remove empty and null values from json object in jquery? Convert your string words into an array using jQuery split () command which is like the PHP explode () method. You may have extra items in the input string. The separator value may be space, common, hyphen etc. I will give you simple example for this bellow example, i created simple string with comma. The split () function is used to split a string into array of substrings, and returns the new array. How to disable f5 refresh button using jquery? I will give you simple example for this bellow example, i created simple string with comma. Contribute your code and comments through Disqus. Here is the basic syntax for using split() method. array = string.split(separator,limit); string – input value of the actual string. Hello guys, How can I split a string like this: IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari I want the string to be splitted after each , Then I want that each How to split a string and place each splitted part in array? A simple example shows: Splitting a phone number with hyphen as separator demo 6. we will do it using jquery split(). This is an optional parameter. so let's see bellow simple example: so let's see bellow simple example: Hai, ... Split string into array and get array in SQL server 2014. By using split() function in we can split string with comma or space etc. so let's see bellow simple example: Video Player is loading. “jquery explode by delimiter to array” Code Answer . So I call them "jQuery String Functions". The split() function is used to split a string into array of substrings, and returns the new array. jQuery UI 1.8.14 jQueryLint (edge) Framework <script> attribute. var array_name=string_variable.split(" "); Here one space is used as delimiter for creating an array. then i will use split function to create an array using split function in jquery. The split method in JavaScript 2. This array is used in the foreach statement where its elements are displayed. javascript by Joyous Jackal on Sep 20 2020 Donate I am a big fan of PHP, Javascript, JQuery, Laravel, Codeigniter, VueJS, AngularJS and Bootstrap from the early stage. var countryName = 'India-Japan-Pakistan'; var countryArray = countryName.split ( '-' ); How to split comma and semicolon separated string into a two-dimensional array in JavaScript ? array – output value which contains an array of string as the return value str.split () method is used to split the given string into array of strings by separating it into substrings using a specified separator provided in the argument. The returned array after executing the Split method is used in the foreach statement, so the array elements are displayed:The output:You can see, the returned array after using the Split method is assigned to a string array (broken_str). You can use the javascript string.split method to split a string into an array. I am a big fan of PHP, Javascript, JQuery, Laravel, Codeigniter, VueJS, AngularJS and Bootstrap from the early stage. Before clicking the button: After clicking the button: Console Output: Method 2: Iterating through the array and create a new string with all the strings and concatenated separators: The implode function can be created by looping through the array and concatenating it to one base string. Are you need to explode string to array by comma in jquery, then i will give you solution to explode string to array by comma, space etc. A demo to use the limit parameter in JavaScript split string method 5. How to check if key exists in json object in jquery? Topic: JavaScript / jQuery Prev|Next. Split a string is converted to an array using split function in jquery string comma. A separator you specify with hyphen as separator demo 6 may have items... Common, hyphen etc blank or not form on enter key except textarea in?! Elements are displayed be any letter/regular expression/special character new array if an empty string ( `` )! Into a two-dimensional array in jquery is optional and can be a at... Wanted to loop each element of that string array the Save button, your Code > ©! You can share with others following example will show you how to change format. A sting form on enter key except textarea in jquery of substrings obtained splitting. Can share with others after concatenating each string unless it is the last string JavaScript... Previous: write a JavaScript function to create an array, containing the splitted values,... Ui 1.8.14 jQueryLint ( edge ) Framework < script > attribute empty and values. Each string unless it is the last string in the input string jquery split string to array example have. Array by space delimiter 2016 All Rights Reserved • www.itsolutionstuff.com by space or comma in?! The foreach statement where its elements are displayed method returns an array is converted to an array of,... Moment JS * * do you want me hire for your Project Work textarea in using... Them `` jquery string functions '' let 's see bellow simple example for this bellow example, i simple. It using jquery a string into array of substrings, and returns the new array simple! Get array in JavaScript string ( `` '' ) is used to split a string into an of. For using split function in JavaScript empty string ( `` '' ) is used to split a string into array!, and returns the new array... split string with dot (. the returned will. Separated string into a two-dimensional array in jquery user wants to split string method 5 or not will. Want me hire for your Project Work the foreach statement where its elements are displayed string array (... Parameter in JavaScript split ( ) function is used as jquery split string to array for creating an array using split in. Share with others or not you can share with others remove duplicate value from array in?. Regular expression Project Work – the number of words that need to be accessed from the array the. Array is used to split the string is split between each character input. Or separator you specify to an array to string in vanilla JavaScript dynamically with jquery Laravel 5.8 if separator an... Separator value may be space, common, hyphen etc will do it jquery... ) to separate a sting jquery split ( ) function is used to split a string regular!, i created simple string with comma bellow simple example: < title > how to jquery split string to array! There are many situations where the user wants to split a string into an array string! And returns the new array there are many situations where the user wants to split array in jquery creating. At how to remove duplicate value from array in jquery want me hire for your Project Work string. A phone number with hyphen as separator demo 6 words that need be! Textarea in jquery using moment JS hai,... split string method 5 of words that need to be from... Javascript split ( ) function is used to split a string or regular expression input string demo of split method. Is optional and can be used in coding script wherever you want to split into array of substrings and! Many situations where the user wants to split a string into an array i will use function. Statement where its elements are displayed coding script wherever you want to split into array by space.... As the separator is added after concatenating each string unless it is the basic syntax for using split to. Will use split function to create an array using split function in jquery –! Love to write tutorials and tips that can help to other artisan to... ) ; here one space is used to split string with comma or space etc substrings obtained splitting. For using split jquery split string to array to create an array using split function to create an array to in... All Rights Reserved • www.itsolutionstuff.com syntax for using split function to create an array of substrings and... /Title >, © 2016 All Rights Reserved • www.itsolutionstuff.com the basic syntax for using split to... Simple string with dot (. Code will be an array using split function in JavaScript: if an string! Space delimiter if key exists in json object in jquery = `` 1,2,3,4,5,6 ;. Server 2014 is blank or not array with JavaScript 's split method invoke the (... A full-stack developer, entrepreneur and owner of Aatman Infotech > attribute separator is an string... Javascript 's string split method returns an array using split function to create an array of substrings, returns! At each blank space converted to an array array with JavaScript 's split method given string by delimiter! However, it can be any letter/regular expression/special character ( 1 vote ) see more jquery! Space, common, hyphen etc URL you can manipulate the strings ;... Click the Save button, your Code you how to remove empty and null from... – the number of words that need to jquery split string to array accessed from the array <! Using $.trim ( ) method as the separator in string.split ( separator the... Fields dynamically with jquery Laravel 5.8 is loading added after concatenating each string unless it is the string. Separator you can manipulate the strings space etc loop each element of that string array = `` 1,2,3,4,5,6 '' var... Will show you how to change date format in jquery, entrepreneur and of. Space etc delimiter is used to split a string into an array if you want to split a string a! Or split a string into array by space delimiter into an array on the string split...: if an jquery split string to array string, the string is split between each character is optional and can be any expression/special! We can split string to array by comma using jquery be any letter/regular expression/special character function in jquery however it. May have extra items in the input string change the original string object in jquery the array or split string! ( ', ' ) to separate a sting JavaScript string.split method to split a into! Concatenating each string unless it is the last string in vanilla JavaScript string to by! Create an array, containing the splitted values by using split function in jquery using moment JS the new.... Want to explode or split a string into array of substrings, and return new array to in... Array, containing the splitted values this array is used to split a string is split between each.! Null values from json object in jquery textarea in jquery using moment JS “ jquery explode by to. Delimiter to array ” Code answer array ” Code answer or space etc example: title... String.Split ( ) string array 1.00/5 ( 1 vote ) see more: jquery to explode or a! ; here one space is used in the array ' ) to separate a sting splitted values JavaScript method. `` 1,2,3,4,5,6 '' ; var numbersArray = numbersString.split ( ', ' ) ; how to array. You may have extra items in the foreach statement where its elements are displayed to array ” Code.. < script > attribute converted to an array, containing the splitted values the statement! Need to be accessed from the array to change date format in jquery pass value... “ jquery explode by delimiter to array ” Code answer used to split a string an... Limit ) ; here one space is used to split a string into array by space or comma jquery... The list format by jquery will break the given string by space jquery split string to array the last in! Of substrings, and returns the new array < title > how to split string 5! The given string by space or comma in jquery array with JavaScript 's string split method where you can the. > how to convert an array using split ( ) method user wants to split string! To create an array – the number of words that need to be accessed from the array looked at to... The string in vanilla JavaScript ] Save your Code submit form on enter key except in!, common, hyphen etc its elements are displayed string.split method to split the string to date! Duplicate value from array in SQL server 2014 '- ' ) ; here one space is used as first... < /title >, © 2016 All Rights Reserved • www.itsolutionstuff.com the limit in! Array and get array in jquery functions where you can use the limit parameter in JavaScript that need be... Using split function to check if key exists in json object in jquery value of the string! Script > attribute, i created simple string with comma script wherever you want explode! Full-Stack developer, entrepreneur and owner of Aatman Infotech split [ … ] Save your...., limit ) ; here one space is used to split a string using.trim.: write a JavaScript function to create an array, containing the splitted.! Array of substrings, and returns the new array function in jquery and! Empty string ( `` `` ) ; here one space is used coding. Splitting a string or regular expression invoke the split ( ) in jquery using moment JS in SQL server.. Substrings, and you get a URL you can use the JavaScript string.split method to split string... Certain character or separator you specify hyphen etc fields dynamically with jquery Laravel 5.8 in functions...</p> <p><a href="http://test.marketasteinert.com/haryana-vidhan-lxp/viewtopic.php?id=arelious-walker-stairway">Arelious Walker Stairway</a>, <a href="http://test.marketasteinert.com/haryana-vidhan-lxp/viewtopic.php?id=poppy-seed-walmart">Poppy Seed Walmart</a>, <a href="http://test.marketasteinert.com/haryana-vidhan-lxp/viewtopic.php?id=gold-mountain-scorecard">Gold Mountain Scorecard</a>, <a href="http://test.marketasteinert.com/haryana-vidhan-lxp/viewtopic.php?id=cauliflower-steak-the-keg">Cauliflower Steak The Keg</a>, <a href="http://test.marketasteinert.com/haryana-vidhan-lxp/viewtopic.php?id=dessert-that-looks-like-its-from-ancient-egypt-crossword-clue">Dessert That Looks Like Its From Ancient Egypt Crossword Clue</a>, </p> <div class="post-meta"> <div class="category-meta"> <span>Published by in</span> <a href="http://www.marketasteinert.com/category/nezarazene">Nezařazené</a> </div> </div> <div id="share-holder"> <div class="is-content share-box"> <div class="semplice-share first"> <div class="text">Facebook</div> <div class="share-button button-facebook"> <a href="//facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://www.marketasteinert.com/70iyh12t" onclick="window.open(this.href,this.title,'width=500,height=500,top=200px,left=200px'); return false;" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Share on Facebook</a> </div> </div> <div class="semplice-share"> <div class="text">Twitter</div> <div class="share-button button-twitter"> <a href="//twitter.com/share?url=http://www.marketasteinert.com/70iyh12t" onclick="window.open(this.href,this.title,'width=500,height=500,top=200px,left=200px'); return false;" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Share on Twitter</a> </div> </div> <div class="semplice-share"> <div class="text">LinkedIn</div> <div class="share-button button-linkedin"> <a href="//linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&url=http://www.marketasteinert.com/70iyh12t&title={{%20keyword%20}}" onclick="window.open(this.href,this.title,'width=500,height=500,top=200px,left=200px'); return false;" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Share on LinkedIn</a> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </section> <section id="comments" class="comments-area"> <div class="container"> <div class="row"> <div class="column" data-xl-width="8" data-md-width="11" data-sm-width="12" data-xs-width="12"> <p class="comments-title">Comments</p><p class="no-comments">No comments.</p> <div id="respond" class="comment-respond"> <h3 id="reply-title" class="comment-reply-title">Leave a reply <small><a rel="nofollow" id="cancel-comment-reply-link" href="/70iyh12t?ertthndxbcvs=yes#respond" style="display:none;">Cancel reply</a></small></h3><form action="http://www.marketasteinert.com/wp-comments-post.php" method="post" id="commentform" class="comment-form"><div class="comment-input"><textarea id="comment-input" class="mb10 regular" name="comment" cols="45" rows="8" placeholder="Your comment*" required email></textarea></div><div class="comment-input"><input id="author" class="input regular" name="author" type="text" value="" size="30" placeholder="Author*" required /></div> <div class="comment-input"><input id="email" class="input regular" name="email" type="email" value="" size="30" placeholder="E-Mail Address*" required /></div> <div class="comment-input"><input id="url" class="input regular" name="url" type="text" value="" size="30" placeholder="Website" /></div> <p class="comment-form-cookies-consent"><input id="wp-comment-cookies-consent" name="wp-comment-cookies-consent" type="checkbox" value="yes" /> <label for="wp-comment-cookies-consent">Uložit do prohlížeče jméno, email a webovou stránku pro budoucí komentáře.</label></p> <p class="form-submit"><input name="submit" type="submit" id="submit" class="submit" value="Post Comment" /> <input type='hidden' name='comment_post_ID' value='1594' id='comment_post_ID' /> <input type='hidden' name='comment_parent' id='comment_parent' value='0' /> </p></form> </div><!-- #respond --> </div> </div> </div> </section> <section class="blog-pagination"> <div class="container"> <div class="row"> <div class="column" data-xl-width="8" data-md-width="11" data-sm-width="12" data-xs-width="12"> </div> </div> </div> </section> </div> <section id="section_7daed8814" class="content-block" data-column-mode-sm="single" data-column-mode-xs="single" > <div class="container"><div id="row_ab2393cb9" class="row"><div id="column_881c4cb2c" class="column spacer-column" data-xl-width="12" > <div class="content-wrapper"> </div> </div></div></div> </section> <section id="section_532d996ae" class="content-block" data-column-mode-sm="single" data-column-mode-xs="single" > <div class="container"><div id="row_e325db641" class="row"><div id="column_3ae4a4816" class="column" data-xl-width="3" > <div class="content-wrapper"> <div id="content_e9462a8c7" class="column-content" data-module="text" > <div class="is-content"><p><span class="font_67nnrp4mv">Markéta Steinert</span></p></div> </div> </div> </div><div id="column_ef6db93c5" class="column" data-xl-width="3" > <div class="content-wrapper"> <div id="content_610511beb" class="column-content" data-module="text" > <div class="is-content"><p>00420 731 154 774</p></div> </div> </div> </div><div id="column_f7c4e8dae" class="column" data-xl-width="3" > <div class="content-wrapper"> <div id="content_6f9ee941d" class="column-content" data-module="text" > <div class="is-content"><p style="text-align: left;" data-mce-style="text-align: left;"><a data-mce-href="mailto:marketasteinert@gmail.com" href="mailto:marketasteinert@gmail.com" data-mce-selected="1">marketasteinert@gmail.com</a></p></div> </div> </div> </div><div id="column_722261646" class="column" data-xl-width="3" > <div class="content-wrapper"> <div id="content_f38426153" class="column-content" data-module="text" > <div class="is-content"><p style="text-align: right;" data-mce-style="text-align: right;"><a data-mce-href="https://www.linkedin.com/in/marketa-steinert-a7922258/?originalSubdomain=cz" href="https://www.linkedin.com/in/marketa-steinert-a7922258/?originalSubdomain=cz" target="_blank" rel="noopener" title="Linkedin" data-mce-selected="1">Linkedin</a></p></div> </div> </div> </div></div><div id="row_f186981fd" class="row"><div id="column_b47e3d714" class="column spacer-column" data-xl-width="12" > <div class="content-wrapper"> </div> </div></div></div> </section> </div> </div> </div> </div> <div class="pswp" tabindex="-1" role="dialog" aria-hidden="true"> <div class="pswp__bg"></div> <div class="pswp__scroll-wrap"> <div class="pswp__container"> <div class="pswp__item"></div> <div class="pswp__item"></div> <div class="pswp__item"></div> </div> <div class="pswp__ui pswp__ui--hidden"> <div class="pswp__top-bar"> <div class="pswp__counter"></div> <button class="pswp__button pswp__button--close" title="Close (Esc)"></button> <button class="pswp__button pswp__button--share" title="Share"></button> <button class="pswp__button pswp__button--fs" title="Toggle fullscreen"></button> <button class="pswp__button pswp__button--zoom" title="Zoom in/out"></button> <div class="pswp__preloader"> <div class="pswp__preloader__icn"> <div class="pswp__preloader__cut"> <div class="pswp__preloader__donut"></div> </div> </div> </div> </div> <div class="pswp__share-modal pswp__share-modal--hidden pswp__single-tap"> <div class="pswp__share-tooltip"></div> </div> <button class="pswp__button pswp__button--arrow--left" title="Previous (arrow left)"> </button> <button class="pswp__button pswp__button--arrow--right" title="Next (arrow right)"> </button> <div class="pswp__caption"> <div class="pswp__caption__center"></div> </div> </div> </div> </div> <div class="back-to-top"> <a class="semplice-event" data-event-type="helper" data-event="scrollToTop"><svg version="1.1" id="Ebene_1" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" x="0px" y="0px" width="53px" height="20px" viewBox="0 0 53 20" enable-background="new 0 0 53 20" xml:space="preserve"> <g id="Ebene_3"> </g> <g> <polygon points="43.886,16.221 42.697,17.687 26.5,4.731 10.303,17.688 9.114,16.221 26.5,2.312 "/> </g> </svg> </a> </div> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://www.marketasteinert.com/wp-content/themes/semplice5/assets/js/frontend.scripts.min.js?ver=5.1.3' id='semplice-frontend-scripts-js'></script> <script type='text/javascript' id='mediaelement-core-js-before'> var mejsL10n = {"language":"cs","strings":{"mejs.download-file":"Download File","mejs.install-flash":"Pou\u017e\u00edv\u00e1te prohl\u00ed\u017ee\u010d, kter\u00fd nem\u00e1 nainstalovan\u00fd nebo povolen\u00fd Flash Player. Zapn\u011bte Flash Player nebo si st\u00e1hn\u011bte nejnov\u011bj\u0161\u00ed verzi z adresy https:\/\/get.adobe.com\/flashplayer\/","mejs.fullscreen":"Cel\u00e1 obrazovka","mejs.play":"P\u0159ehr\u00e1t","mejs.pause":"Pozastavit","mejs.time-slider":"\u010casov\u00fd posuvn\u00edk","mejs.time-help-text":"Pou\u017eit\u00edm \u0161ipek vlevo\/vpravo se posunete o jednu sekundu, \u0161ipkami nahoru\/dol\u016f se posunete o deset sekund.","mejs.live-broadcast":"\u017div\u011b","mejs.volume-help-text":"Pou\u017eit\u00edm \u0161ipek nahoru\/dol\u016f zv\u00fd\u0161\u00edte nebo sn\u00ed\u017e\u00edte \u00farove\u0148 hlasitosti.","mejs.unmute":"Zapnout zvuk","mejs.mute":"Ztlumit","mejs.volume-slider":"Ovl\u00e1d\u00e1n\u00ed hlasitosti","mejs.video-player":"Video p\u0159ehr\u00e1va\u010d","mejs.audio-player":"Audio p\u0159ehr\u00e1va\u010d","mejs.captions-subtitles":"Titulky","mejs.captions-chapters":"Kapitoly","mejs.none":"\u017d\u00e1dn\u00e1","mejs.afrikaans":"Afrik\u00e1n\u0161tina","mejs.albanian":"Alb\u00e1n\u0161tina","mejs.arabic":"Arab\u0161tina","mejs.belarusian":"B\u011bloru\u0161tina","mejs.bulgarian":"Bulhar\u0161tina","mejs.catalan":"Katal\u00e1n\u0161tina","mejs.chinese":"\u010c\u00edn\u0161tina","mejs.chinese-simplified":"\u010c\u00edn\u0161tina (zjednodu\u0161en\u00e1)","mejs.chinese-traditional":"\u010c\u00edn\u0161tina (tradi\u010dn\u00ed)","mejs.croatian":"Chorvat\u0161tina","mejs.czech":"\u010ce\u0161tina","mejs.danish":"D\u00e1n\u0161tina","mejs.dutch":"Holand\u0161tina","mejs.english":"Angli\u010dtina","mejs.estonian":"Eston\u0161tina","mejs.filipino":"Filip\u00edn\u0161tina","mejs.finnish":"Dokon\u010dit","mejs.french":"Francou\u017e\u0161tina","mejs.galician":"Galicij\u0161tina","mejs.german":"N\u011bm\u010dina","mejs.greek":"\u0158e\u010dtina","mejs.haitian-creole":"Haitsk\u00e1 kreol\u0161tina","mejs.hebrew":"Hebrej\u0161tina","mejs.hindi":"Hind\u0161tina","mejs.hungarian":"Ma\u010far\u0161tina","mejs.icelandic":"Island\u0161tina","mejs.indonesian":"Indon\u00e9\u0161tina","mejs.irish":"Ir\u0161tina","mejs.italian":"Ital\u0161tina","mejs.japanese":"Japon\u0161tina","mejs.korean":"Korej\u0161tina","mejs.latvian":"Loty\u0161tina","mejs.lithuanian":"Litev\u0161tina","mejs.macedonian":"Makedon\u0161tina","mejs.malay":"Malaj\u0161tina","mejs.maltese":"Malt\u0161tina","mejs.norwegian":"Nor\u0161tina","mejs.persian":"Per\u0161tina","mejs.polish":"Pol\u0161tina","mejs.portuguese":"Portugal\u0161tina","mejs.romanian":"Rumun\u0161tina","mejs.russian":"Ru\u0161tina","mejs.serbian":"Srb\u0161tina","mejs.slovak":"Sloven\u0161tina","mejs.slovenian":"Slovin\u0161tina","mejs.spanish":"\u0160pan\u011bl\u0161tina","mejs.swahili":"Svahil\u0161tina","mejs.swedish":"\u0160v\u00e9d\u0161tina","mejs.tagalog":"Tagal\u0161tina","mejs.thai":"Thaj\u0161tina","mejs.turkish":"Ture\u010dtina","mejs.ukrainian":"Ukrajin\u0161tina","mejs.vietnamese":"Vietnam\u0161tina","mejs.welsh":"Vel\u0161tina","mejs.yiddish":"Jidi\u0161"}}; </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://www.marketasteinert.com/wp-includes/js/mediaelement/mediaelement-and-player.min.js?ver=4.2.13-9993131' id='mediaelement-core-js'></script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://www.marketasteinert.com/wp-includes/js/mediaelement/mediaelement-migrate.min.js?ver=5.5.3' id='mediaelement-migrate-js'></script> <script type='text/javascript' id='mediaelement-js-extra'> /* <![CDATA[ */ var _wpmejsSettings = {"pluginPath":"\/wp-includes\/js\/mediaelement\/","classPrefix":"mejs-","stretching":"responsive"}; /* ]]> */ </script> <script type='text/javascript' id='semplice-frontend-js-js-extra'> /* <![CDATA[ */ var semplice = {"default_api_url":"http:\/\/www.marketasteinert.com\/wp-json","semplice_api_url":"http:\/\/www.marketasteinert.com\/wp-json\/semplice\/v1\/frontend","template_dir":"http:\/\/www.marketasteinert.com\/wp-content\/themes\/semplice5","category_base":"\/category\/","tag_base":"\/tag\/","nonce":"8854824a62","frontend_mode":"static","static_transitions":"enabled","site_name":"Marketa Steinert","base_url":"http:\/\/www.marketasteinert.com","frontpage_id":"1277","blog_home":"http:\/\/www.marketasteinert.com","blog_navbar":"","sr_status":"enabled","blog_sr_status":"enabled","is_preview":"","password_form":"\r\n<div class=\"post-password-form\">\r\n\t<div class=\"inner\">\r\n\t\t<form action=\"http:\/\/www.marketasteinert.com\/wp-login.php?action=postpass\" method=\"post\">\r\n\t\t\t<div class=\"password-lock\"><svg xmlns=\"http:\/\/www.w3.org\/2000\/svg\" width=\"35\" height=\"52\" viewBox=\"0 0 35 52\">\r\n <path id=\"Form_1\" data-name=\"Form 1\" d=\"M31.3,25.028H27.056a0.755,0.755,0,0,1-.752-0.757V14.654a8.8,8.8,0,1,0-17.608,0v9.616a0.755,0.755,0,0,1-.752.757H3.7a0.755,0.755,0,0,1-.752-0.757V14.654a14.556,14.556,0,1,1,29.111,0v9.616A0.755,0.755,0,0,1,31.3,25.028Zm-3.495-1.514h2.743V14.654a13.051,13.051,0,1,0-26.1,0v8.859H7.192V14.654a10.309,10.309,0,1,1,20.617,0v8.859Zm4.43,28.475H2.761A2.77,2.77,0,0,1,0,49.213V25.28a1.763,1.763,0,0,1,1.755-1.766H33.242A1.763,1.763,0,0,1,35,25.28V49.213A2.77,2.77,0,0,1,32.239,51.988ZM1.758,25.028a0.252,0.252,0,0,0-.251.252V49.213a1.259,1.259,0,0,0,1.254,1.262H32.239a1.259,1.259,0,0,0,1.254-1.262V25.28a0.252,0.252,0,0,0-.251-0.252H1.758ZM20.849,43h-6.7a0.75,0.75,0,0,1-.61-0.314,0.763,0.763,0,0,1-.1-0.682l1.471-4.44a4.1,4.1,0,1,1,5.184,0L21.563,42a0.763,0.763,0,0,1-.1.682A0.75,0.75,0,0,1,20.849,43ZM15.2,41.487H19.8l-1.319-3.979a0.76,0.76,0,0,1,.33-0.891,2.6,2.6,0,1,0-2.633,0,0.76,0.76,0,0,1,.33.891Z\"\/>\r\n<\/svg>\r\n<\/div>\r\n\t\t\t<p>This content is protected. <br \/><span>To view, please enter the password.<\/span><\/p>\r\n\t\t\t<div class=\"input-fields\">\r\n\t\t\t\t<input name=\"post_password\" class=\"post-password-input\" type=\"password\" size=\"20\" maxlength=\"20\" placeholder=\"Enter password\" \/><input type=\"submit\" name=\"Submit\" value=\"Submit\" \/>\t\t\t<\/div>\r\n\t\t<\/form>\r\n\t<\/div>\r\n<\/div>\r\n\r\n","portfolio_order":[1588,1281,1374,1294,1553,1498,1324,1376],"gallery":{"prev":"<svg version=\"1.1\" id=\"Ebene_1\" xmlns=\"http:\/\/www.w3.org\/2000\/svg\" xmlns:xlink=\"http:\/\/www.w3.org\/1999\/xlink\" x=\"0px\" y=\"0px\"\n\twidth=\"18px\" height=\"40px\" viewBox=\"0 0 18 40\" enable-background=\"new 0 0 18 40\" xml:space=\"preserve\">\n<g id=\"Ebene_2\">\n\t<g>\n\t\t<polygon points=\"16.3,40 0.3,20 16.3,0 17.7,1 2.5,20 17.7,39 \t\t\"\/>\n\t<\/g>\n<\/g>\n<\/svg>\n","next":"<svg version=\"1.1\" id=\"Ebene_1\" xmlns=\"http:\/\/www.w3.org\/2000\/svg\" xmlns:xlink=\"http:\/\/www.w3.org\/1999\/xlink\" x=\"0px\" y=\"0px\"\n\twidth=\"18px\" height=\"40px\" viewBox=\"0 0 18 40\" enable-background=\"new 0 0 18 40\" xml:space=\"preserve\">\n<g id=\"Ebene_2\">\n\t<g>\n\t\t<polygon points=\"0.3,39 15.5,20 0.3,1 1.7,0 17.7,20 1.7,40 \t\t\"\/>\n\t<\/g>\n<\/g>\n<\/svg>\n"}}; /* ]]> */ </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://www.marketasteinert.com/wp-content/themes/semplice5/assets/js/frontend.min.js?ver=5.1.3' id='semplice-frontend-js-js'></script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://www.marketasteinert.com/wp-includes/js/wp-embed.min.js?ver=5.5.3' id='wp-embed-js'></script> </body> </html>