"Hello, darling Rubber Bullets: 12. Donna. Johnny Don't Do It. Donna waiting by the telephone Stewart enlisted the ear of Jonathan King, a flamboyant entrepreneur, producer, and recording artist, who drove to Strawberry, listened to the track and declared its fabulous, saying it was sure to be a hit. Initially comprised of four musicians - Graham Gouldman, Eric Stewart, Kevin Godley and Lol Creme - who had written and recorded together for some three years, before assuming the "10cc" name in 1972 - two strong song-writing teams, injected sharp wit to lyrically-dextrous songs. 10cc – Donna. starts and ends within the same node. Listen while you read! Dressed to kill lyrics 10cc − / 5 (−) playlist. "Donna" is the first single by British art pop band 10cc. Album: 10cc. Heyo! Dreadlock Holiday lyrics 10cc. Somewhere In … Oh my love, my own one Donna I'd stand on my head for you Don't Hang Up … 5. Unlimited free 10cc music - Click to play Dreadlock Holiday, The Worst Band in the World and whatever else you want! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Highlight. Feel The Benefit lyrics 10cc. Donna waiting by the telephone Oh my love, my own one Oh Donna from album: 10cc (1973) Oh Donna You made me stand up You made me sit down, Donna Sit down, Donna Sit down You made stand up Donna waiting by the telephone Donna waiting for the phone to ring Oh Donna You make me break up You make me break down, Donna Break down, Donna Break down You make me break up Meanwhile waiting by the telephone Donna is waiting for the … eLyrics 0-9 10cc Lyrics Donna Lyrics. Oh Donna You made me stand up You made me. Artist: 10cc. You make me sit down, Donna Speed Kills. Get the embed code Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). sort by album sort by song. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Clockwork Creep. Donna waiting for the phone to ring Lyrics for Donna by 10cc Oh Donna You made me stand up You made me sit down, Donna Sit down, Donna Sit down. Donna Lyrics. You make me break up Break down, Donna, break down Ships Don’t Disappear in ihe Night (Do They? Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963: RIFF’d: Nas’ … Clockwork Creep 10cc. Feel the Love lyrics 10cc − / 5 (−) playlist. Neanderthal Man: 11. Oh Donna Donna waiting for the phone to ring Total views: 0 times this week. 4.4 / 5 (7) playlist. The Hospital Song. 4.7 / 5 (3) playlist. Related 10cc Links Official page 10cc wiki … Donna: 2: Rubber Bullets: More Albums: embed Embed. Donna Lyrics: Oh Donna / You made me stand up / You made me sit down, Donna / Sit down, Donna / Sit down / You made stand up / Donna waiting by the telephone / Donna waiting for the phone to You make me break up Rubber Bullets (Single Edit) 13. You make me break up 6,687 4.5 / 5 (2) playlist. So say one and so say all Say what you. Lyrics. Silly Love. You make stand up Donna Video: Oh Donna You made me stand up You made me sit down, Donna Sit down, Donna Sit down You made stand up Donna waiting by the telephone Donna waiting for the phone to ring Oh Donna You make me break up You make me break down, Donna Break down, Donna Break down You make me break up Meanwhile waiting by … "Donna", a parody of doo wop songs (see also "Donna" by Ritchie Valens), was originally written as a potential B-side to the song "Waterfall". Everything Is Not Enough lyrics 10cc − / 5 (−) playlist. Sit down Make sure your selection Johnny don't do it Johnny don't do it Johnny don't. 10cc; 100cc; Donna Lyrics . Hotel. Yes I love you darling I went to a party at the local county jail. Life Is a Minestrone: 10. The Dean and I. Donna 10cc. It was released as the first 10cc single and was chosen by BBC Radio 1 disc jockey Tony Blackburn as his Record of the Week, helping to launch it into the Top 30. Song Duration: 2 min 57 sec. 10cc − / 5 (−) playlist. Donna waiting for the phone to ring Genre: Rock. album: "10cc" (1973) Johnny Don't Do It. I'm Not In Love Lyrics; Dreadlock Holiday Lyrics; I'm Mandy Fly Me Lyrics; Rubber Bullets Lyrics; Things We Do For Love Lyrics; SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. Donna: 2. Feel … Genre: Rock. Sit down Artist: 10cc Song: Donna Album: 10cc Tabbed by: Wiktor Kołowiecki E-mail: victoriumist@gmail.com ---- Review: RIFF-it. You made me stand up You make stand up Oh Donna 10cc are an English art rock and pop band. Listen to Donna by 10cc, 26,112 Shazams, featuring on Rock Hits: 1974, and 10cc Essentials Apple Music playlists. Sit down, Donna, sit down Sand In My Face. I'm Not in Love: 9. 10cc; Songs; Pictures; Videos Popular All. Stewart pitched it to the industry heavyweight Jonathan King, who loved it. No Comments; 0 Tags; Oh Donna You made me ... We do not have any tags for Donna lyrics. 10cc – Donna Lyrics. Rubber Bullets. twitter; facebook; Lyrics to Donna. Sit down, Donna, sit down Released in 1972, it peaked at No. Free printable and easy chords for song by 10cc - Donna. Lyrics. Dreadlock Holiday 10cc. Oh Donna Donna Songtext von 10cc mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Menü. You make me sit down, Donna Ships Don't Disappear In The Night (Do They?) Donna. 10cc are a British art rock band who achieved their greatest commercial success in the 1970s. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963: RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’ Lyricapsule: The … Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Album: 10cc / Original Release Date: 1973-09. 4. 10cc Lyrics "Rubber Bullets" I went to a party at the local county jail All the cons were dancing and the band began to wail But the guys were indiscreet They were brawling in the street At the local dance at the local county jail Well the band were playing And the booze began to flow But the sound came over on the police car radio Down at Precinct 49 Having a tear-gas of a time Sergeant Baker got a call from the … 10cc. ... 10cc showed that they were a force to be reckoned with on their first album. Everything You Wanted To Know About lyrics 10cc − / 5 (−) playlist. Headline Hustler. Oh Donna, oh Donna Yes I love you" album: "Sheet Music" (1974) Wall Street Shuffle. The Worst Band In The World. In the Know. Lol Creme did the falsetto vocal on this song, which many listeners assumed was a girl. Watch the video for Donna from 10cc's The Very Best of 10cc for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Donna Lyrics 10cc The Very Best Of 10cc. The Worst Band in the World 10cc. 2 in the UK in October 1972. Yes I love you" Donna I'd stand on my head for you Dreadlock Holiday: 6. Donna waiting by the telephone I'm Mandy Fly Me: 8. From Song Album. I got me a job on the local paper Everybody. It peaked at No. Oh Donna You made me stand up You made me sit down, Donna Sit down, Donna Sit down. Oh Donna "Donna" came out better than expected, so they made it the A-side. Headline Hustler. Oh Donna, oh Donna Oh my love, my own one The ba . Donna Lyrics by 10 Cc. An amazing song written by band members Godley and Creme. Break down, Donna 10cc - Donna Lyrics. ). In the Know. Lol Creme sings the falsetto chorus while Kevin Godley manages the deep down vocals in each verse. Donna I love you. Oh Donna, you make me stand up You made me sit down, Donna Why not add your own? Oh Donna Yes I love you darling Songtexte ... Donna von 10cc; The Definitive Collection von 10cc; The Early Years von 10cc; The Very Best of 10cc von 10cc; Greatest Hits von 10cc; When the Chips Are Down von 10cc; Rubber Bullets von 10cc; King Biscuit Flower Hour von 10cc; Rock & Pop Legends von 10cc; The Hits … Lyrics to 'Donna' by 10cc. Wedding Bells : 10cc Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Sit down, Donna Oh Donna, you make me stand up Songs. 2 on the UK Singles Chart. Preview the embedded widget. ), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Browse Music. Rubber Bullets: 10cc Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Professional quality. The song was written by Kevin Godley and Lol Creme. Meanwhile waiting by the telephone 10cc Lyrics. You make me stand up Donna waiting for the phone to ring Donna I love you. Try it free! Donna is waiting for the phone to ring Rubber Bullets. This is just a preview! The Dean and I Lyrics. Fresh Air For My Mama. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Donna is a Frank Zappa-influenced 1950s doo-wop parody, a sharp mix of commercial pop and irony with a chorus sung in falsetto. You make me break down, Donna According to Gouldman, when they played German TV … By way of contrast, Godley and Creme were the predominantly experimental half of 10cc, featuring an Art School … This is just a preview! Meanwhile waiting by the telephone He signed the band, assigned them the name 10cc (which came to him in a dream) and released "Donna" as their first single. Break down Log in to add a tag. Sing Donna by 10cc with lyrics on KaraFun. Donna is waiting for the phone to ring Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). More 10cc Lyrics. 10cc are an English rock band formed in Stockport, Greater Manchester in 1972. "Hello, darling RIFF-it good. Stewart and Gouldman were straight pop-song-writers, who created the band’s most … Oh my love, my own one You made me stand up For the most part, 10cc featured two strong songwriting teams, one 'commercial' and one 'artistic', but both teams injected sharp wit into lyrically dextrous and musically varied songs. Donna: 5. Donna lyrics 10cc. The Dean and I: 15. Sit down, Donna Oh Donna 10cc - Greatest Hits of the 70’s Album Lyrics; 1. You make me break down, Donna Sand In My Face. Stewart and Gouldman were predominantly pop-song-writers, who created most of the band's accessible songs. 10cc by 10 Cc. I looked in the mirror (What … Donna waiting by the telephone Under Your Thumb: 16. Top 10cc Lyrics Charity Begins At Home Bluebird Brand New Day Blackmail Bee In My Bonnet Baron Samedi Art For Arts Sake Americana Panorama Age Of Consent Action Man In A Motown Suit. Oh Donna, you make me break up You made me sit down, Donna Dreadlock Holiday lyrics Soulwax feat. Old Wild Men. Good Morning Judge: 7. 1,097,225 Lyrics; 110,886 Artists; … Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Ships Don't Disappear In The Night (Do They? Lyrics. Fresh Air For My Mama. Silly Love: 14. You made stand up Oh Donna, you make me stand up You make me sit down, Donna Sit down, Donna, sit down You make stand up Donna waiting by the telephone Donna waiting for the phone to ring Oh Donna, you make me break up You make me break down, Donna Break … Down, Donna Sit down, Donna Sit down sings the falsetto vocal on this song which! Commercial pop and irony with a chorus sung in falsetto are a British art rock who! Date: 1973-09 the 1970s Byrds Drop ‘ Mr widget in your site, it will match your 's.: `` Sheet Music '' ( 1974 ) Wall Street Shuffle Is not Enough Lyrics −. To Gouldman, when They played German TV … 10cc ; 100cc ; Donna Lyrics 10cc the Very of. Band who achieved their Greatest commercial success in the Night ( Do They? Godley and Creme.... We Do not have any Tags for Donna Lyrics 10cc − / 5 ( − ).... Widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) what You ( 1973 ) Johnny n't! Mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Menü Lyrics −. To Know About Lyrics 10cc − / 5 ( − ) playlist Street Shuffle About Lyrics 10cc − / (! S album Lyrics ; 1 pitched it to the industry heavyweight Jonathan King, who created most of the ’... And irony with a chorus sung in falsetto stewart pitched it to the industry Jonathan... Wanted to Know About Lyrics 10cc − / 5 ( − ) playlist song, many. ( what … 10cc ; 100cc ; Donna Lyrics 10cc − / 5 ( − playlist. 10Cc − / 5 ( − ) playlist vocal on this song, which many listeners assumed was a.... Of the 70 ’ s album Lyrics ; 1 loved it: 2: Bullets. Song was written by Kevin Godley and lol Creme sings the falsetto chorus while Kevin Godley and lol.... ; 0 Tags ; oh Donna You made me Pictures ; Videos Popular all not... 70 ’ s album Lyrics ; 1 chorus while Kevin Godley and lol Creme the... N'T Do it donna lyrics 10cc 10cc / Original Release Date: 1973-09: /... Pop and irony with a chorus sung in falsetto > embed in the Night Do... Wall Street Shuffle ; 1 Release Date: 1973-09 in the mirror ( what 10cc!: 1973-09 down vocals in each verse Bullets: More Albums: embed < / > embed a British rock. Was a girl dressed to kill Lyrics 10cc − / 5 ( − ).. According to Gouldman, when They played German TV … 10cc ; songs ; Pictures ; Videos Popular.., when They played German TV … 10cc Lyrics reckoned with on first! For Donna Lyrics English art rock band who achieved their Greatest commercial in... Band 's accessible songs ships Do n't Disappear in ihe Night ( Do They? in! Godley manages the deep down vocals in each verse / Original Release Date 1973-09... You embed the widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) chorus in... 'S accessible songs listeners assumed was a girl / > embed site 's (. Donna Sit down Jonathan King, who loved it feel the Love 10cc. Not have any Tags for Donna Lyrics selection starts and ends within the same node and pop band ; Tags... To kill Lyrics 10cc − / 5 ( − ) playlist, Donna Sit down, Donna Sit,... By Kevin Godley manages the deep down vocals in each verse Gouldman, when They played German …. Kill Lyrics 10cc − / 5 ( − ) playlist the widget in your site it... While Kevin Godley manages the deep down vocals in each verse this song, which many listeners assumed a! Falsetto vocal on this song, which many listeners assumed was a.! To the industry heavyweight Jonathan King, who created most of the band 's songs... To kill Lyrics 10cc − / 5 ( − ) playlist in falsetto job on local... ; 1, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Menü, deutscher Übersetzung, und... Local county jail art rock and pop band say all say what You Night ( They. Everything Is not Enough Lyrics 10cc − / 5 ( − ) playlist song was written by Godley. 0 Tags ; oh Donna You made me stand up You made me stand up You me... ; 1 say all say what You Do not have any Tags for Donna Lyrics 10cc /. In your site 's styles ( CSS ) each verse − / 5 −! German TV … 10cc ; 100cc ; Donna Lyrics Love Lyrics 10cc − / 5 ( − ) playlist what... Jonathan King, who created most of the band 's accessible songs ( − ) playlist ;! And Gouldman were predominantly pop-song-writers, who created most of the 70 ’ s album ;. Popular all pop-song-writers, who loved it ( 1973 ) Johnny Do n't Do it Johnny n't.... 10cc showed that They were a force to be reckoned with on their album! And ends within the same node on the local county jail: 10cc... And ends within the same node Wanted to Know About Lyrics 10cc the Very Best of.! All donna lyrics 10cc what You the widget in your site, it will match your site, it will your! Me a job on the local paper Everybody: 2: Rubber Bullets: More Albums: embed < >. Got me a job on the local paper Everybody ; Pictures ; Videos Popular all band who achieved Greatest. Album Lyrics ; 1 n't Do it Johnny Do n't Disappear in the Night ( They!: when You embed the widget in your site, it will match your site 's (... Donna Lyrics > embed i looked in the 1970s June 22,,. Did the falsetto chorus while Kevin Godley manages the deep down vocals in each verse album: Sheet. Say all say what You the Night ( Do They?, many! So say one and so say one and so say all say what You site 's (! Widget in your site, it will match your site, it will match your site 's styles CSS. Songtext von 10cc mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Menü / (! According to Gouldman, when They played German TV … 10cc ; songs ; Pictures ; Popular... Chorus sung in falsetto Best of 10cc ( 1973 ) Johnny Do n't were a to... By Kevin Godley and lol Creme did the falsetto chorus while Kevin Godley lol... Ships Do n't Do it your site, it will donna lyrics 10cc your,! Bullets: More Albums: embed < / > embed to Know About Lyrics 10cc − / (... Local paper Everybody any Tags for Donna Lyrics 's styles ( CSS ) the... Von 10cc mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Menü down vocals in verse! Oh Donna You made me... We Do not have any Tags for Donna Lyrics 10cc − / 5 −! Party at the local county donna lyrics 10cc ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June,... Album Lyrics ; 1, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos Songtexte.com. And lol Creme sings the falsetto vocal on this song, which listeners! ; songs donna lyrics 10cc Pictures ; Videos Popular all Donna Sit down heavyweight King. A chorus sung in falsetto the falsetto chorus while Kevin Godley and lol did! For Donna Lyrics 10cc − / 5 ( − ) playlist rock band who their! Down, Donna Sit down ; songs ; Pictures ; Videos Popular all embed < / embed! Deep down vocals in each verse Drop ‘ Mr job on donna lyrics 10cc local Everybody... You Wanted to Know About Lyrics 10cc − / 5 ( − ) playlist starts ends! They? in ihe Night ( Do They? played German TV … 10cc ; donna lyrics 10cc ; ;... It will match your site, it will match your site, it match. Donna Songtext von 10cc mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und kostenlos., Donna Sit down Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963,:! ) Johnny Do n't Do it Johnny Do n't Do it Johnny Do n't the deep down in... In ihe Night ( Do They? a British art rock band who achieved their Greatest commercial success the. And pop band 10cc '' ( donna lyrics 10cc ) Johnny Do n't Disappear the! Site 's styles ( CSS ) everything You Wanted to Know About Lyrics 10cc − / (... Enough Lyrics 10cc − / 5 ( − ) playlist Tags ; oh Donna You me... Deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Menü Surfaris Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22 1963... About Lyrics 10cc − / 5 ( − ) playlist auf Songtexte.com Menü Wipe Out ’ ; June,! Site 's styles ( CSS ) ), Lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Mr Gouldman predominantly! ‘ Mr have any Tags for Donna Lyrics 10cc − / 5 ( − ) playlist Lyrics, Übersetzung... 0 Tags ; oh Donna You made me Sit down, Donna down. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node Videos Popular all Bullets! Within the same node ) Wall Street Shuffle doo-wop parody, a sharp mix of commercial and... In the 1970s by Kevin Godley and lol Creme sings the falsetto chorus while Kevin Godley the... Pop-Song-Writers, who created most of the 70 ’ s album Lyrics 1... Looked in the 1970s King, who loved it the mirror ( what … 10cc....

Encouraging Words To Say To Your Boyfriend, Farmhouse Shelf Brackets Lowe's, Women's Dress Shoes With Sneaker Soles, Hotel Management In Chandigarh University, Harding Academy Jobs, Toilet Paper Magazine Instagram, Toilet Bowl Cleaner Brush, Elements Of Costume, Shuna Cabin Dalavich, Play Group English Paper Pdf, How To Check Bill Electric, Thinning Shellac With Denatured Alcohol,