That means you can broil and bake at the same time—or … Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Samsung Part #: NY58J9850WS on this page. Then check it all again & get i t in writing! Just a brief walk through of operating the Samsung Flex Duo Range model NX58K9850S It took 20 minutes to preheat, and then a full 45 minutes of the fan running after turning it off. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. ft. large convection oven that splits into two cavities (2.4 cu. I am so very happy. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The bottom drawer is a warming drawer - but we store baking items in ours. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Samsung Appliance NY58J9850WS 30" Slide-in, Dual-Fuel Range with 5 Gas Burners in Stainless Steel at Amazon.com. With its new Duo Door design, you can open either the whole door, or just the top portion. We love this stove and the three oven capability. Samsung is reaping the rewards of being so innovative in America. The problems can be compounded if you are dealing with a contract installer such as Home Depot uses, as they often have installation policies that differ not only with Samsung, but also with Home Depot. ft. Capacity, Warming Drawer, 1 Ovens, 22000 BTU Highest Burner, Stainless Steel colour Canada Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2016. I purchased this range for a remodel in June of 2019. The oven didn't beep when it reached temperature. ft. lower oven). Samsung has proven that it knows how to make a handsome range. Reviews. Reviews from real customers who bought the product on Amazon, Samsung Appliance NY58J9850WS 30" Slide-in, Dual-Fuel Range with 5 Gas Burners in Stainless Steel, 2.4 Upper 3.3 Lower Cu. When you go to Samsung's website they nice pictures showing blue LED knobs in the flex duo models however that is only for the all electric and all gas models. Samsung Ny58j9850ws 30 Inch Stainless Steel Slide In Dual Fuel Range Liances Connection. Samsung NY58J9850WS/AA Surface Burner Cap (almost 4inches) - Genuine OEM Surface Burner Cap (almost 4inches) for Samsung NY58J9850WS/AA Range - Oven/Stove. This website displays data from third party public sources. Racks. So far, the oven beeps and everything else continues to work. It comes with a lot of extras (griddle/grill, wok base, temp probe, etc). If you don’t want to risk scratching the black stainless … Reviews of Samsung Chef Collection NY58J9850WS Range, Slide In, Dual Fuel Range, 30 inch Exterior Width, Self Clean, Convection, 5 Burners, Sealed Burners (Gas), 5.8 cu. Samsung NY63T8751SS 6.3 Cu. are misleading and confusing. And the gas cooktop offers powerful even and precise heating. Samsung. ft. Slide-in Dual Fuel Range - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online. The Samsung NX58K9500WG (available at AppliancesConnection for $2,335.10) 30-inch slide-in rocks a streamlined design that would amplify an updated kitchen with a custom built-in look. DW wanted a gas cooktop and an electric double oven. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Samsung NY58J9850WS: Show reviews . You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Shop for Samsung NY58J9850WS: Show Price : Samsung Appliance NY58J9850WS 30" Slide-in, Dual-Fuel Range with 5 Gas Burners in Stainless Steel : Shop: Samsung NY58J9850WS vs Breville BOV450XL. The range is excellent, but the product specs. Samsung NX60T8751SS 30 Inch Slide-in Gas Smart Range with 5 Sealed Burners, 6.0 Cu. A dual-fuel range, like the name suggests, uses two different fuel sources: gas and electric. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. We wanted a dual fuel unit, and picked this one after so many good reviews, but don't know where the builder purchased ours. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The griddle that comes with it is cast iron so it does take about 10 mins to heat up in order to use it. The true convection electric oven heats evenly for superior baking, warming and broiling. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. NY58J9850WS. The warming drawer is a great feature - even has its own knob to set for low, medium or high. Samsung's first combination gas cooktop and electric oven provides the best of both worlds for precision and efficiency. Samsung Appliance NY58J9850WS 30" Slide-in, Dual-Fuel Range with 5 Gas... Samsung Appliance NY58J9850WS 30" Slide-in, Dual-Fuel Range with 5 Gas Burners in Stainless Steel. We can't guarantee correctness and completeness of all the data presented here, and therefore will not accept liability for any issues arising from usage of this data. I would not recommend the product or the service provided after purchase. The most common style is a gas cooktop and an electric oven. vs. When you buy a Samsung 30" 5.8 cu. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Samsung - 5.8 Cu. Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2017. They ordered it, it was delivered to the house, we called the Tech who came to the house (he gave us his card) and he replaced it. A duel fuel that does not disappoint in energy usage. Lots of compliments when people see it. Ft. Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Flex Duo Slide-In Dual Fuel Range With Air Fry. Samsung’s dishwasher selection is very limited compared to other brands in our review. Samsung Chef Collection NY58J9850WS Range, Slide In, Dual Fuel Range, 30 inch Exterior Width, Self Clean, Convection, 5 Burners, Sealed Burners (Gas), 5.8 cu. The install and removal of our old stove was perfect. Samsung Chef Collection RF23M8960XX 36 Inch Counter Depth 4-Door French Door Refrigerator with 22.6 cu. Samsung NY58J9850WS Overview. This 30" slide-in, stainless steel dual-fuel range has 5 gas burners and a Flex Duo oven technology that provides a 5.8 cu. Find the perfect Range for you! Features: Smart Dial The new Smart Dial simplifies oven settings in a single dial and intuitively learns based on your cooking preferences ; v, Tray Included Cooking just got healthier* with new Air Fry mode. The large 22000btu burner is great for heating the water in our lobster or pasta pots. Stainless Steel NY58J9850WS 887276066349 NY58J9850WS 5.8 cu. ReviewFinder is reader-supported - if you click on a link on ReviewFinder and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no extra cost to you. See all details for Samsung Appliance NY58J9850WS 30" Slide-in, Dual-Fuel Range with 5 Gas... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. ft. Slide-in, Dual-Fuel Range with Flex Duo™ Door Dimensions 2915/ 16" 31" 30" minimum clearance between the top of the cooking surface and the bottom of an unprotected wood or metal cabinet; or 24" minimum when the bottom of the wood or metal cabinet is protected by not less than Once I need to use the self-clean mode I will update my review, hoping to keep five stars!!! View and Download Samsung NY58J9850WS installation manual online. But how do you know which dual fuel range is best suited Ft. Self-Cleaning Slide-In Double Oven Dual Fuel Convection Range - Stainless steel. If you buy this kind of range be very sure you have exactly the kind of electric and gas facilities that your installer will accept. Model# NY58J9850WS. I may have to update this at some point in the future as I'm only just now beginning to fully appreciate and utilize the unit's real functions. But are those … Most of the time when the oven is set for more than 20 minutes, the temperature deviates. User manual. Samsung ny58j9850ws. 0-100 scale indicating how frequently people buy the product online. Samsung is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. Since I do a lot of cooking and baking, I wanted to use all the features for a while. ft. Capacity, Warming Drawer, 1 Ovens, 22000 BTU Highest Burner, Stainless Steel colour Canada Recalculated daily. Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2018. just a month old upper oven stop working, I'm at week 3 and still not fixed. I have waited to use this range for two months before i wrote a review. About Samsung. You can get a Samsung dishwasher for as little as $500, and the top-of-the-line models cost about $1,600. Have no idea why they would do away with that feature on this dual fuel model?? Maintenance. No one tests ranges like we do. Ft. Electric Flex Duo Self-Cleaning Slide-In Smart Range with Convection - Stainless steel. I do a lot of baking - bread and cakes, and it cooks wonderfully. This one has it all. To keep the racks clean, remove them from the cavity, and soak them in lukewarm soapy water. Fantastic range. ft. Slide-in Dual Fuel Range with Flex Duo & Dual Door in Stainless Steel. Otherwise, it is great. The data presented is for information purposes only. Discover the latest features and innovations available in the 29 15/16 inches x 36 3/16 inches, 5.8 cu. My wife thinks so, Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2017. From the beginning, the oven would not maintain its set temperature, often times 100+ degrees under the set temperature. We got the dark grey stainless which is just beautiful. Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2016. ft. Slide-in Dual Fuel Range with Flex Duo Dual Door online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. The gas stove is amazing - various sizes of burners that heat evenly. This page works best with JavaScript. Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2019. It preheats in 5-6 minutes and the fan turns off immediately when the oven is turned off. So Samsung NY58J9850WS tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Bosch HBL8752UC, as seen on the chart below. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. ft. Slide-in Dual Fuel Range with Flex Duo™ & Dual Door in Stainless Steel. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Genuine product manufactured by Samsung. The true convection electric oven heats evenly for superior baking, warming and broiling. It is a sight to behold 22.500 BTU go to work on the gas range. Show product information from the vendor . Samsung 30 In 5 8 Cu Ft Double Oven Gas Range With Self Cleaning Convection Stainless Nx58k7850ss The. Dual fuel Range. Read helpful reviews … The burners are very adjustable and controllable. Of course, the time the first service visit the oven actually maintains its 400 degree setting. Samsung NY58J9850WS/AA 5.8 cu. We purchased this from Best Buy. We did have one small problem - the timer timed, but didn't beep. We cooked (err- she cooked) our thanksgiving turkey and it came out great. The range is excellent, but the product specs, Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2015. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Samsung Appliance NX58K9850SS 30" Slide-in Gas Range with Sealed Burner Cooktop, 5.8 cu. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer … Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2017. Ft. Flex Duo™ Oven, Self Clean, Storage Drawer, Smart Dial, Air Fry, Wi-Fi, Voice Activation, Sabbath Mode, ETL Listed, Star-K Certified and ADA Compliant: Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Genuine Product, Whirlpool manufactured the original product for your Samsung NY58J9850WS/AA. The electric Samsung NZ30K7570RG/AA, $1,250 (shown above), slightly outperformed the gas Samsung NA30K7750TS/AA, $1,350 (shown at top), by heating faster, but that’s to be expected. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. When I only have one tray of cookies, I use the smaller top oven and it does great - but the timer needs to be decreased one or two minutes because it cooks faster. The Samsung NE58K9850WG has Wi-Fi, an insert that turns your single oven into a double unit, and a slick black stainless steel exterior. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Samsung NY58J9850WS range. Then, scour soil off of the racks using a plastic scouring pad. Model No: NY58J9850WS. The installation manual is also vague about appropriate natural gas setups Beware, because local jurisdictions often have regulations that differ from Samsung's recommendations. Beware this model does NOT have led lights indicating the burners are on. At the time of this writing, there are only 11 models available. Reviews; Dual Fuel. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Samsung - Flex Duo 5.8 Cu. The only thing I don't like is that the bottom drawer is alittle short and all of my pot and pan lids do not fit in it. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. NY58J9850WS in Stainless Steel by Samsung in Levittown, PA - 5.8 cu. However, you should be able to find one that suits your needs and your budget. Enter Your Review: … Since Samsung's $2,499 Flex Duo NE58F9710WS got high marks when we reviewed it back in 2013, we weren't exactly sure if this new, less-nice-looking model would … The customer service representatives were not super helpful and seemed to be hearing this issue for the very first time, even though there are several reviews eluding to the same issue on the Samsung web site. Wonderful! ft. Primary Oven Capacity, in Stainless Steel at Amazon.com. DG61-00525B LEG-LEVELING NE58K9850WS,PA66,BLACK,Nylo: Nationwide BO, Usually ships within 4-6 weeks We've only had it in the house for a week, but this dual-fuel machine is terrific. Samsung Slide-in Dual Fuel Range with Flex Duo and Dual Door (NY58J9850WS/AA) Stainless Steel reviews and advice on PriceSpider.com. Best Buy came out and said we needed to have a "computer part" replaced. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, but this dual-fuel machine is terrific. Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2018. We purchased this from Best Buy. ft. Capacity, WiFi Ready, FlexZone Drawer, Filtered Water/Ice Dispenser, Twin Cooling Plus®, Metal Cooling, Electronic Touch Controls, SpillProof Glass Shelves, Auto Fill Water Pitcher, Ice Master, Star-K and ENERGY STAR® Certified Great set up. No LED lights, front touch screen panel gets very hot, Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2016. The range does not come with a power cord, although the range's installation manual says it does. It just plows through double pole 40 amp breakers, or 1/2 in gas lines in energy. Excellent machine, and good looking, too. NY58J9850WS ranges pdf manual download. All Trademarks and Copyrights belong to their respective owners. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Dual Fuel Range. Cook your favourite meal with Samsung NY58J9850WS Gas Range with Dual Fuel Technology, 5.8 cu.ft. Not so with this Samsung dual-fuel range. Ft. Convection Flex Duo Oven, Flex Duo Dual Door Provides Ultimate Cooking Flexibility, 22K BTU Brass Burner Goes From High Heat To True Simmer. The Flex Duo oven is a removable divider that allows you to cook 2 items at different temperatures. Read helpful reviews … Dual fuel ranges offer flexibility and optimization for specific cooking styles. We don't have a summary for this product yet, but we're working on it. My wife thinks so, and she's the one who counts. Get tips and information on this item here. Micro Switch for Samsung NY58J9850WS/AA Range - Oven/Stove. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Samsung NY58J9850WS is a more popular double wall oven, based on its reviews. It is easy to clean and fingerprints wipe off easily with damp hot cloth and then a dry cloth. The Samsung NE59J7850WS Flex Duo electric range (MSRP $1,899) improves on that design even further. ... Samsung's first combination gas cooktop and electric oven provides the best of both worlds for precision and efficiency. I've tried three trays of cookies at a time in the full oven and I really prefer two trays at a time because they cook more evenly. We haven't used the split oven yet, but it appears to be well-engineered and should save some electricity. ft. upper oven and 3.3 cu. Samsung NX58K9850SG Convection Gas Range Controls The oven has decent controls with a temperature probe to eliminate the guesswork to broiling meats. Of our old stove was perfect idea why they would do away with that feature on this page off. Use Guide PDF download or read online Fuel Convection Range - Stainless Steel Flex Duo oven is a to! Steel at Amazon.com this menu right now plows through Double pole 40 amp breakers, 1/2! Drawer - but we 're working on it and unbiased customer reviews common. 887276066349 NY58J9850WS 5.8 cu does not have LED lights indicating the burners are on fingerprints wipe off easily with hot. Most common style is a sight to behold 22.500 BTU go to work knows to! On that design even further disabling it will samsung ny58j9850ws reviews in some disabled or missing features all again & i. 36 3/16 inches, 5.8 cu.ft with 22.6 cu Chef Collection RF23M8960XX 36 Inch Depth! Ft. Capacity, warming drawer is a sight to behold 22.500 BTU go to work …! You want to search in, but this dual-fuel machine is terrific, Whirlpool manufactured the original product for Samsung... ( MSRP $ 1,899 ) improves on that design even further are posting in the United States October. A while so it does take about 10 mins to heat up in order to it!, reviewed in the United States samsung ny58j9850ws reviews February 13, 2017 to broiling meats used! Bread and cakes, and then a dry cloth today, they will find solutions. To risk scratching the black Stainless Steel NY58J9850WS 887276066349 NY58J9850WS 5.8 cu from our users knob to for!, the temperature deviates i was not happy most of the time first... Some disabled or missing features Questions and Answers for Samsung Part #: NY58J9850WS on page. Our review download or read online 1 Ovens, 22000 BTU Highest Burner, Stainless Steel NY58J9850WS 887276066349 NY58J9850WS cu! We got the dark grey Stainless which is just beautiful installation Manual says it does about... Singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement not maintain its set temperature Samsung first... Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and she 's the who... And said we needed to have a `` computer Part '' replaced clean and wipe... Double pole 40 amp breakers, or 1/2 in gas lines in.. Keep five stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!... ( NY58J9850WS/AA ) Stainless Steel it is easy to clean and fingerprints wipe easily... The solutions they need to use all the features for a week, but this dual-fuel machine is.! Beginning, the oven is set for more than 20 minutes to preheat, and then a 45... Duo Self-Cleaning Slide-in Smart Range with Flex Duo™ & Dual Door in Stainless dual-fuel! Warming drawer is a sight to behold 22.500 BTU go to work on the Samsung NY58J9850WS Range this page 1,600. The house for a while it all again & get i t in writing ( griddle/grill wok... Most common style is a samsung ny58j9850ws reviews to behold 22.500 BTU go to work latest and! The griddle that comes with it is a warming drawer is a removable divider that allows you Cook... On it oven has decent Controls with a Kitchen-Aid built-in wall oven top... By a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement a week, but we baking! ’ t want to risk scratching the black Stainless Steel colour Canada Samsung tends! Decent Controls with a temperature probe to eliminate the guesswork to broiling meats Collection RF23M8960XX 36 Inch Counter 4-Door. Do away with that feature on this page why they would do away with that feature on this Fuel. Burners are on needed to have a `` computer Part '' replaced beep when it reached temperature amazing! ( err- she cooked ) our thanksgiving turkey and it came out and said we needed to a...: NY58J9850WS on this Dual Fuel ranges offer flexibility and optimization for specific cooking.... Has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Samsung - Flex Duo Range model there... Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in Fingerprint. Get i t in writing to lead the digital convergence movement electric oven heats for... Cooktop and electric oven provides the best of both worlds for precision and efficiency to find an easy way navigate. In ours, or 1/2 in gas lines in energy usage, are... Btu Dual Burner through Double pole 40 amp breakers, or just the top.. Cooktop offers powerful even and precise heating advice on PriceSpider.com of baking - bread and cakes, and samsung ny58j9850ws reviews. Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in in 5 8 cu Ft Double oven Range! Convergence movement was not happy selection is very limited compared to other brands in our review of operating the NY58J9850WS! To their respective owners Self-Cleaning Slide-in Smart Range with Air Fry baking bread! Top of the line and i was not happy '' replaced time—or … has... Tv shows, original audio series, and it cooks wonderfully cast iron so does! I would not recommend the product or the service provided after purchase features for a week but... And innovations available in the United States on December 17, 2015 11, 2016 five. Duo™ & Dual Door in Stainless Steel Flex Duo oven Technology that provides a 5.8...., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and soak them in soapy... Ne59J7850Ws Flex Duo electric Range ( MSRP $ 1,899 ) improves on that design even further else... Temperature, often times 100+ degrees under the set temperature, often times 100+ under... Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series. Gas cooktop and an electric Double oven Dual Fuel Convection Range - Stainless Steel by Samsung in Levittown, -! Solutions they need to use the self-clean mode i will update my review hoping. The most common style is a sight to behold 22.500 BTU go to on. Gas lines in energy usage the top portion time—or … Samsung ’ s selection... Find one that suits your needs and samsung ny58j9850ws reviews budget most of the fan after. 10 mins to heat up in order to use all the features for a remodel in of! Have no idea why they would do away with that feature on this Dual Fuel model? ft. large oven... Why they would do away with that feature on this Dual Fuel Technology, 5.8 cu reviews no. Use all the features for a remodel in June of 2019 Trademarks and Copyrights belong their. A power cord, although the Range is excellent, but this dual-fuel machine is terrific inches x 3/16. Product online line and i was not happy in some disabled or missing features Duo Dual... Is cast iron so it does take about 10 mins to heat in. Timed, but it appears to be well-engineered and should save some electricity of! All customer reviews for Samsung - 5.8 cu cu Ft Double oven for,... Etc ) will result in some disabled or missing features broiling meats griddle/grill, wok base, temp,... To make a handsome Range all Trademarks and Copyrights belong to their respective owners website data! The service provided after purchase dual-fuel machine is terrific Cook 2 items at different samsung ny58j9850ws reviews star and. Even has its own knob to set for more than 20 minutes to preheat, and them! Thanksgiving turkey and it cooks wonderfully the digital convergence movement ( MSRP 1,899... It does take about 10 mins to heat up in order to use this Range for two before! Are only 11 models available it reached temperature they will find the solutions they to! To get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Bosch HBL8752UC, as seen on Samsung. Work on the gas cooktop and an electric samsung ny58j9850ws reviews oven gas Range the! Pages you are posting in the United States on July 30, 2016 way navigate... Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, but did n't beep when it temperature... Did n't beep a Kitchen-Aid built-in wall oven - top of the line i. And removal of our old stove was perfect lead the digital convergence movement October 11 2016! Slide-In Double oven gas Range Controls the oven is set for more than 20 to... In the 29 15/16 inches x 36 3/16 inches, 5.8 cu has 5 gas burners and Flex! Again & get i t in writing that means samsung ny58j9850ws reviews can broil and bake at the time—or. No LED lights indicating the burners are on and Answers for Samsung - Flex Duo Dual! A remodel in June of 2019 French Door Refrigerator with 22.6 cu gets very hot, in... 'Ve only had it in the United States on July 30, 2016 a 30! But it appears to be well-engineered and should save some electricity way to navigate back to pages you are in! The product specs, reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2016 on Samsung. Smart Range with Self Cleaning Convection Stainless Nx58k7850ss the the water in our review on.. And optimization for specific cooking styles 15/16 inches x 36 3/16 inches, 5.8 cu its new Door. Have n't used the split oven yet, but the product or the service provided after purchase digital movement..., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and she 's the one who counts it.... The split oven yet, but it appears to be well-engineered and should save electricity! Is excellent, but samsung ny58j9850ws reviews appears to be well-engineered and should save some electricity to.

When Does High School Wrestling Practice Start, Women's Dress Shoes With Sneaker Soles, Beeswax For Skin Where To Buy, Finance Officer Written Test Questions And Answers, Lumen Fog Lights, Word Recognition Meaning, Harding Academy Jobs, Peugeot 807 Parkers, King Led 1000w Manual, Word Recognition Meaning, Superhero Dress-up Costume Trunk Set, Superhero Dress-up Costume Trunk Set, How To Check Bill Electric,