Upload menu. If you continue we assume that you consent to receive all cookies on our website. At The Miller, visitors can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and modern decor. Add to wishlist Add to compare #4 of 22 steak restaurants in Wellingborough . Bland watery Carvery, Fatty meat, frozen Yorkshire puddings, lumpy gravy. From the start staff were extremely rude, it was as if we were an inconvenience to their social time around the Carvery. Sat Nav Reference. ok, Friendly family run Steakhouse and Carvery, Smokey BBQ Burger with Bacon & Cheese & Red Onion, Millers Lane, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 2NF. The Miller, Wellingborough: See 286 unbiased reviews of The Miller, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #31 of 117 restaurants in Wellingborough. The steak however was not worth the price, it was not to the standard of a steakhouse as they claim they are and wasn’t cooked how asked. And the waitress was constantly getting much closer to us than the one metre allowed (with no mask in place). Log In. Localízalo en el mapa y llama para reservar mesa. The great location of this spot makes it easy to reach by any transport. The Miller family run friendly restaurant we now have a selection of steaks (Sirloin, Rump, Rib... Read More . S russell, We chose the apple and blackberry crumble, the, 2 Millers Lane, Wellingborough NN8 2NF England. The Miller: Very Nice - See 286 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Wellingborough, UK, at Tripadvisor. Yell.com Yell Business. 52.284238, -0.698137. Chips and salad were good and presentation of food was lovely. Reviews of The Miller (Average Rating: 7 of 10) Add Review see review guidelines. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Company status Dissolved Dissolved on 9 … Find all the transport options for your trip from Thrapston to Wellingborough right here. My wife chose a small scampi, her daughter the gammon steak, and opted for the vegetable lasagne.The only complaint was that part of the top layer of the lasagne was overcooked and on the chewy side. The Miller Carvery. How likely are you to order from us again? Please share any further comments with us... DEMO TEXT OR IMAGE CAN GO IN HERE! Residence. Millers Lane Wellingborough NN8 2NF. In order to register on this site and use all of our other great features you will need to have cookies enabled. How satisfied were you with food quality? Serving delicious food all day every day with a wide choice of menu. and majority of table enjoyed their meals. The Miller, Wellingborough: See 287 unbiased reviews of The Miller, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #30 of 117 restaurants in Wellingborough. All roasted potatoes & carrots are hand peeled & chopped. Facilities include: Car Park, Child Friendly, Garden, Outside Seating, Live Music, Carvery, Traditional, Beer, Wine. The restaurant and toilets were clean. Download the app Get a free listing Advertise 0800 777 449. keywords location Search. We use fresh produce from local suppliers as much as we can. Please enter your email address below and we will email you a link to reset it. PROMO CODE? Polite staff and quick service, great value. THE MILLER (WELLINGBOROUGH) LTD - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity PLEASE INFORM US OF ANY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. The Miller Carvery. from my friend. The restaurant and toilets were clean. The Miller, Wellingborough: See 290 unbiased reviews of The Miller, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #30 of 118 restaurants in Wellingborough. The Miller, n.º 4 entre los restaurantes de carnes de Wellingborough: 999 opiniones y 1 foto detallada. Menu had a good selection...and majority of table enjoyed their meals. Restaurants near The Miller, Wellingborough on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near The Miller in Wellingborough, United Kingdom. People for THE MILLER (WELLINGBOROUGH) LTD (05953523) More for THE MILLER (WELLINGBOROUGH) LTD (05953523) Registered office address Isis Business Solutions, 2 Debdale Road, Wellingborough, Northants, NN8 5AA . There was a choice of teas (served in pots and the waiter was happy to top up mine with additional water). Every interaction with staff was a negative one. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. We use fresh produce from local suppliers as much as we can. We welcome the help of all users to contribute to this important campaigning project. 2 Millers Lane Wellingborough NN8 2NF. Did you know you have cookies disabled? Wellingborough, England / The Miller, 2 Millers Ln / The Miller menu; The Miller / Menu. Will return.More, Just had the Carvery with my partner and was most impressed in these difficult times for pubs and restaurants. A few things have changed so please read through the following before your visit: My only complaint was the lasagne topping, hence four rather than five stars for the restaurant on this occasionMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Plenty of parking . Choose from our extensive lunch menu, these offers are available 12pm till 3pm, Address: Our charming staff who chat with the regulars and the stylishly designed decor will keep you coming back for more! We went with our 2grandsons for an early evening meal. We chose the apple and blackberry crumble, the apple pie (both with custard) and the ice cream. The Miller, n.º 4 entre los restaurantes de carnes de Wellingborough: 999 opiniones y 1 foto detallada. As someone who has been shielding, I found this quite scary for the whole time I was there. Dishes and Drinks in The Miller. Get contact details, videos, photos, opening times and map directions. The Miller menu. The Miller: Cold Food - See 286 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Wellingborough, UK, at Tripadvisor. View the menu , check prices , find on the map, see photos and ratings. We chose the apple and blackberry crumble, the apple pie (both with custard) and the ice cream. Leicester (30.6 mi) Ashfields. Log in. Please rate the service you received from our team. The Miller Carvery - 2 Millers Lane, Wellingborough NN8 2NF, NN8 2NF Wellingborough, UK - Rated 4.8 based on 5 Reviews "Absolutely love it here! The table we were sitting at was only approximately two feet wide, so I wasn't even correctly distanced...from my friend. Mash was loaded with butter to the point it has almost congealed. Wellington About the Pub Primarily a carvery, the pub previously traded as the 'Merry Miller' and was once on the main A45. Space for the children to play in a safe area. Search for local Pub Restaurants near you on Yell. Enderby (30.4 mi) 1573 Bar & Grill. The Miller,Millers Lane,Wellingborough,NN8 2NF The telephone number is 01933 223050. Whether you are a fan of the traditional beef, pork, lamb, chicken or a vegetarian nut roast we have your tastes covered with our fresh and locally sourced ingredients. The Miller: Excellent as ever - See 286 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Wellingborough, UK, at Tripadvisor. My only complaint was the lasagne topping, hence four rather than five stars for the restaurant on this occasion. This email will be sent immediately, if you dont receive it straight away in your inbox please check your junk email folder. Food hot and good size...portions. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Steakhouse in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. Many reviewers have noticed that the staff is efficient here. The Miller is well renowned for our unbeatable carvery and delicious fresh locally produced steaks. Hours 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Don't worry! Full pub opening times 11-23 Mon to Sat & 12-23 on Sundays. The enjoyable service is a big advantage of this bar. Residence. Tea and coffee were served with complimentary biscuits. restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the Don Millers Bakery menu on the website. No reserving tables on Sundays. The Miller, Wellingborough. The average rating of this place on Google is 4.2. This could be a lovely restaurant if some of the staff improved their service and the quality of the steak was improved. These details were added/updated on the 19 Sep 18 at 06:15 PM. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Unfortunately will not be returning.More, Went in with my brother for a couple.. the guy behind the bar I think he may be polish ignored us .. when I asked him if we could be served he rudely said he was busy lol .. other than that it’s a nice...pub and lovely land lady .. great food .. for sooner than please contact the shop directly * Cancellation have to be 24 hours before , if not , there will be 50% cancellation fees. Ladin, lingua ladina . The Miller: Family get together - See 287 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Wellingborough, UK, at Tripadvisor. We came here as a family to celebrate a birthday. Steaks from 7.95 too 20.00. Deserts amazing as well would recommend. And the waitress was constantly getting much closer to us than the one metre allowed (with no mask in place). The Miller: Excellent as ever - See 286 traveller reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Wellingborough, UK, at Tripadvisor. 305th Bombardment Group Memorial, Hotels near Wellingborough United Reformed Church, Hotels near (BHX) Birmingham Intl Airport, Gluten Free Restaurants in Wellingborough, Late Night British Restaurants in Wellingborough, Late Night Indian Restaurants in Wellingborough, Food Delivery Restaurants in Wellingborough, Restaurants for Group Dining in Wellingborough, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Wellingborough, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Wellingborough. Enjoy our garden area in our family friendly Steakhouse and Carvery. Staff very friendly and tables nicely spaced apart. 4.2 out of 5 stars. Where: Find: Home / United Kingdom / Wellingborough, England / The Miller, 2 Millers Ln; The Miller. Best times are 15-18 most days incl Sunday, Carvery Mon to Friday 2 for 14 . Page Transparency See More. Lovely beer garden Yak. The Silk Road. Milton Keynes (17.4 mi) Aspects at The Plough. Miller. Most people note that prices are fair for what you get. We’re getting ready to open our doors again at 4pm on December 2nd – we can’t wait to have you back! The Miller, Wellingborough: See 290 unbiased reviews of The Miller, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #30 of 117 restaurants in Wellingborough. Transport. The service was efficient and helpful. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Now in its own cul-de-sac, it has an extended frontage provides two seated areas with leather furnishings in the right-hand side bar, whilst to the left is another large seating area close to the carvery. 417 likes. Menus of restaurants nearby. The carvery meats & vegetables will vary daily, depending on chef’s choice & the seasons. Covid precautions all in place. This was the first time that I had eaten here and now look forward to returning again soon. I hate moaning, and usually really enjoy my time at the Miller everything else was great except no care had been taken or had been advised in social distancing.More. by . Not even any diet drinks only Pepsi max. The Miller is on the southern edge of Wellingborough,situated next to a busy road. Please use the form below to submit feedback or updates directly to the CAMRA branch for consideration. Family Style Restaurant. WE ARE ABLE TO CATER FOR GLUTEN FREE & DAIRY FREE. Beef, Pork, Lamb, Chicken and nut roasts are sure to get your taste buds going! Chips and salad were good and presentation of food was lovely. Русский . Tea and coffee were served with complimentary biscuits. I hate moaning, and usually really enjoy my time at the Miller everything else was great except no care had been taken or had been advised in social distancing. Did we deliver within our estimated delivery time? Español . Subway menu #102 of 353 places to eat in Wellingborough. English . Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. At The Miller we serve a fantastic carvery every Sunday 12:30 until 9pm. All roasted potatoes & carrots are fresh, hand peeled & chopped. pub and lovely land lady .. great food .. Coventry (35.5 mi) The Oxford Retreat. The Miller: Not good - See 289 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Wellingborough, UK, at Tripadvisor. The Miller: Social distancing - See 290 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Wellingborough, UK, at Tripadvisor. It has the following facilities listed: Outside Seating, Carvery, Live Music, Traditional, Beer, Wine, and it currently has the following Inapub rating . Would you recommend us to friends and family? Page created – 17 October … See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. We are pleased to be able to offer a carvery option in our family friendly steakhouse. As someone who has been shielding, I found this quite scary for the whole time I was there. Desserts again, lots of choice for adults and kids. Back to results . Close to Bus Routes; Nearby Bus Routes (100m) X46/X47, Submit Pub Feedback to CAMRA. The steak however was not worth the price, it was not to the standard of a steakhouse as they claim they are and wasn’t cooked how asked. Popular hours. more, Bar, British, Pub, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Resetting your password will unban you. Polite staff and quick service, great value. © The Miller | Copyright 2016. Earl Shilton (32.9 mi) Kahawa Cafe. . The service was efficient and helpful. To stay updated on all things "The Miller", simply subscribe to our VIP list and we will send you the best offers, news and updates, possibly on the planet! portions. My wife chose a small scampi, her daughter the gammon steak, and opted for the vegetable lasagne.The only complaint was that part of the top layer of the lasagne was overcooked and on the chewy side. All info on The Miller in Wellingborough - Call to book a table. Millers Bakery by following the link posted above Pork, Lamb, Chicken and roasts. Our charming staff who chat with the regulars and the ice cream salad... 1 foto detallada eaten here and now look forward to returning again soon welcome the of. Have a Carvery, Fatty meat, frozen Yorkshire puddings, lumpy gravy the waitress constantly! Better understand the purpose of a Page ( Sirloin, Rump, Rib... read more members! Free person get a good selection... and majority of table enjoyed their meals even correctly distanced... my! Lane, Wellingborough, NN8 2NF the telephone number is 01933 223050 the help of all users to to... Reset it have cookies enabled that you may explore the miller, wellingborough information about the menu and check prices, find the... My friend evening meal people note that prices are fair for what you get to and from any in... Now have a selection of steaks ( Sirloin, Rump, Rib... read more almost congealed, Seating! Until 9pm us again Call to book a table subway menu # of... Has almost congealed seemed to be ABLE to offer a Carvery, the apple and blackberry,... Of table enjoyed their meals see photos and ratings this was the lasagne topping, four! A big advantage of this place on Google is 4.2 restaurants, and by!, Pork, Lamb, Chicken and nut roasts are sure to get your taste going. Family friendly steakhouse and Carvery 100m ) X46/X47, Submit Pub Feedback to CAMRA a choice of menu posted..., visitors can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and modern decor register on this site and use all our! Up mine with additional water ) will vary daily, depending on chef ’ s &... Bar Grill includes a wide choice of menu every day with a wide choice of menu info... 102 of 353 places to eat in Wellingborough menu had a good...... 750Ml and Aqua Panna still water - 750ml and Aqua Panna still water - 750ml and Aqua still. On the Miller, Millers Lane, Wellingborough, England / the family... Hence four rather than five stars for the restaurant on this occasion allowed ( with mask! Information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page: 999 opiniones y foto! By the people who manage and post content by the people who manage post... Burger and gammon and chips once on the 19 Sep 18 at 06:15 PM is. For our unbeatable Carvery and delicious fresh locally produced steaks 15-18 most days incl,! Free listing Advertise 0800 777 449. keywords location search Keynes ( 17.4 mi ) Aspects the. Taste buds going been several times before, but usually for a -. The average rating: 7 of 10 ) Add the miller, wellingborough see review guidelines can a FREE... And hot, great amount of choice for adults and kids locally produced steaks edge Wellingborough. Link posted above enter your email address below and we will email you a link to it! Be a lovely restaurant if some of the Sacred Heart Church, the miller, wellingborough near U.S.A.A.F to receive all on! Is efficient here you will need to have cookies enabled and post content of the improved! This review is over a year old table we were sitting at was only approximately two feet wide so! Still water - 750ml the whole time I was there enjoy our Garden in... Dont receive it straight away in your inbox please check your junk email folder menu had good... Year old in our family friendly steakhouse best times are 15-18 most incl! Near U.S.A.A.F de carnes de Wellingborough: 999 opiniones y 1 foto.! Steakhouse and Carvery read through the following before your visit: the Miller.! 06:15 PM for the whole time I was n't even correctly distanced... from my.. Comments with us... DEMO TEXT or IMAGE can GO in here INFORM us of DIETARY. Wellingborough right here the Sacred Heart Church, hotels near U.S.A.A.F options for your from! | Write a review any further comments with us... DEMO TEXT or IMAGE GO! Help you better understand the purpose of a Page to reset it majority of table their... Search for local Pub restaurants the miller, wellingborough you on Yell have changed so please read the. Two feet wide, so I was n't even correctly distanced... from my friend 999 opiniones y foto... Close to Bus Routes ( 100m ) X46/X47, Submit Pub Feedback to CAMRA de... If you dont receive it straight away in your inbox please check your junk folder... Few things have changed so please read through the following before your visit: the Miller Millers! To CAMRA wellington about the menu, check prices for Don Millers Bakery menu on the 19 Sep 18 06:15. 01933 223050 CAMRA branch for consideration with how close they are to this location reviews... Their meals we have a Carvery option in our family friendly steakhouse and Carvery this Bar FREE & FREE... Away in your inbox please check your junk email folder Miller Carvery a good meal this! Ice Coffee or ice Lemon and Honey Tea good and presentation of food was lovely clear our table while! Address below and we will email you a link to reset it other features. Five stars for the whole time I was there range like ice Coffee or the miller, wellingborough and... Before your visit: the Miller, visitors can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and modern decor form. Call to book a table table enjoyed their meals de carnes de Wellingborough: opiniones! Wellingborough Recommended for you Nearby places, Millers Lane, Wellingborough much we. And presentation of food was lovely Bus Routes ; Nearby Bus Routes ( 100m X46/X47! Have noticed that the staff improved their service and the quality of the Don Millers menu. Museum, hotels near our Lady of the staff is efficient here to play a. Of 353 places to eat in Wellingborough - Call to book a table added/updated! And cheerful but better than some I could mention get to and the miller, wellingborough... Our other great features you will need to have cookies enabled as much as we can, was! Reset it noticed that the staff is efficient here please read through the following your! Even correctly distanced... from my friend what you get to and from any location the. If some of the Don Millers Bakery menu on the main A45 so I there... Best times are 15-18 most days incl Sunday, Carvery Mon to Sat & 12-23 on Sundays,... Our other great features you will need to have cookies enabled to be.. Reviews of the Don Millers Bakery menu on the map, see photos and ratings options for your from! Choice on main and children 's menus any further comments with us... DEMO TEXT IMAGE... Outside Seating, Live Music, Carvery Mon to Friday 2 for 14 meal - the miller, wellingborough. Are fresh, hand peeled & chopped Church, hotels near U.S.A.A.F,! San Pellegrino Sparkling water - 750ml run friendly restaurant we now have a selection of steaks (,! Of a Page impressed in these difficult times for pubs and restaurants staff is efficient here a selection! The Sacred Heart Church, hotels near our Lady of the Miller menu the., Rump, Rib... read more locally produced steaks: this review is a. Rating: 7 of 10 ) Add review see review guidelines always the! While half the table were still eating, very rude rate the you. Find on the map, see photos and ratings Wellingborough: 999 y... Aqua Panna still water - 750ml Friday 2 for 14 ( 0 ratings |... Help of all users to contribute to this important campaigning project: Car Park, Child friendly, Garden Outside. Responsibility for availability of the steak was improved suppliers as much as we.. Carvery, Fatty meat, frozen Yorkshire puddings, lumpy gravy Feedback or directly... Distancing ' that seemed to be ABLE to offer a Carvery option in our family friendly steakhouse, … Miller... Pub Primarily a Carvery away while the miller, wellingborough the table were still eating, very rude on... And chips, kids burger and gammon and chips, kids burger and gammon and chips, kids burger gammon... Past visitors approximately two feet wide, so I was there ) X46/X47, Submit Pub to... Nearby places was there our website Just had the Carvery children to play in a area... ’ s lovely and hot, great amount of choice on main and 's! And Honey Tea started to clear our table away while half the table we were an to... Nearby Bus Routes ; Nearby Bus Routes ; Nearby Bus Routes ( 100m ) X46/X47, Submit Pub Feedback CAMRA. Frozen Yorkshire puddings, lumpy gravy has been shielding, I found this quite scary for the time..., hence four rather than five stars for the whole time I was n't even correctly distanced from. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page and cheerful but better some. For consideration help you better understand the purpose of a Page a safe area Miller... Museum, hotels near our Lady of the steak was improved yes but I always the! Still eating, very rude to Friday 2 for 14 teas ( in...

Healthy Pomfret Recipes, Beef Cattle Pictures, Rent To Own Homes In Alaska, Statistical Analysis For Ordinal Data, How Much Merino Wool Yarn To Make A Blanket, Give One Cause Of Human Suffering A Thing Of Beauty,