Quality Australian Shepherds for sale in Cheyenne, WY. Australian Shepherds are known for their great intellect, loyalty, compassion, and spirit. Priced right.…, NEW PUPPIES BORN JANUARY THIRTY FIRST TWO THOUSAND TEN Due forces beyond his control Mr. Charming is again available. In 2008 we fell in love with the breed and the rest is history! Midwest Mini /Toy Aussies are purebred Australian shepherds first and foremost. Breeder of quality Toy Australian Shepherds, specializing in tiny Teacup Toy Aussies. Ramblin Ranch Toy And Mini Australian Shepherds strives to breed quality toy and miniature aussies that still carry the same core qualitys of the standard austrailian shepherd, yet in a smaller compact version. The female is red merel and she has green eyes. Sky x Bentley Litter (3) Aussalier Black Tri Females (1) Deposit has been placed. Parents are Ch Bling and Galaxy. We are a Western Colorado based dog breeder of miniature & toy Australian Shepherd ‘Therapy’ boy puppies/girl puppies. Here at Shade Tree Aussies we train a few, breed a few, show a few, and sell a few. 9.5% will be added to the sale of ALL Kansas residence. Toy And Miniature Shepherds: Aussies are intelligent, versatile, and highly trainable. I started raising Australian Shepherds when I was 9 years old as my 4H and FFA project. At KC Aussie Pups we care for these little bundles of joy with lots of love until they are ready for their forever homes. We are located in Lawrence, KS. Renegade Miniature Aussies strives to produce loving companions for the home that preserve the same look and personality as the standard Australian Shepherds. Our Miniature and Toy Aussies possess the same attributes as their larger counterparts. Toy Australian Shepherd puppies for sale and dogs for adoption. All of our Toy Aussie pups live very comfortably in our clean, loving, indoor home environment located on 10 beautiful country acres with a 100 x 50 dog run and a 50 x 50 dog run making for the perfect quiet country setting in which to raise our Toy Australian Shepherds. You will find that they are friendly little dogs with a great big heart. DOB 11/14/20. Located in Elmore City, OK . and are played with and…, Theses will be Toy Aussies. We strive to find loving, forever families that will enjoy and treat them kindly. Australian Shepherds and Miniature Australian Shepherds Cedar Crest Mini Aussies are located in beautiful northwest Kansas. Available Puppies. Toy and Mini Australian Shepherds. Bear, our son's dog, is our little baby sitter for the baby goats. Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppies for sale in Kansas, Please see on the web we have a new litter that will be available for their new homes in mid April. Via Phone or E-mail. Gender: . We work with our dogs in obedience, agility, and showman. The Outlaws. He is 8 weeks this weekend Such a precious boy! Miniature, and Mini sized Aussies. Current on shots and worming. The smaller sizes were bred beginning in 1968. Toy and Mini Australian Shepherds for sale (785) 672-2653 Home About Breed Standard ... Oakley Kansas Striving to produce the best Toy and Mini Australian Shepherds! We use them to help bring the horses and the goats in from the pasture. Find the perfect puppy for you and your family. Athletic build for speed, agility, endurance and physical durability. Age: 1 Year 2 Months Old. Our dogs receive tender loving care daily. We live in Kansas, and very much look forward to our first litters of puppies, its going to be so hard to part with them I know, but knowing they will be going to loving, forever families will make it much easier. I just started with this fun new project. Breed: Miniature Australian Shepherd. Ranch Raised Champion Bred ASDR Toy and Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppies for sale in Forestburg, TX. It is commonly thought that when a breed is miniaturized the new breed is produced simply by breeding the two smallest runts one can find. P.O. All rights reserved. Miniature Australian Shepherd Litter of 3 Puppies FOR SALE near OVERBROOK, Kansas, USA. Gunslinger Toy Aussies is raising Toy Australian Shepherds with quality genetics, conformation and temperament. About Us. Here at Crooked Creek I have strived for the past 18 Years to produce quality,healthy puppies with the look & temperament of the Standard Aussie only in a smaller package. Loving little dogs that make excellent family members. Breeder of top quality Toy and Miniature Australian Shepherds in Central, Michigan. Upcoming Litters. Photos from BLA Mini and Toy Aussies's post. We have a passion for what this breed exemplifies and constantly strive to magnify and maintain it in each generation. They are easy to train and they do their best to please you. Aussie For Sale - 4B Farms Grinnell, KS 4B Farms of Kansas - Miniature Australian Shepherds After much consideration, and with heavy hearts, we have decided to cease our breeding program. These mini/toy Aussies possess the exact characteristics of the Standard Aussies. Have been breeding TOY and Miniature Australian Shepherd Dogs (Toy aussies, mini aussies), a smaller city sized version of the Australian Shepherd with the looks, intelligence and loyalty, for over 20 years. Now taking deposits! Toy Australian Shepherd puppies for sale and dogs for adoption in Missouri, MO. TWO BLUE MERLE MALES WITH BLUE EYES Below you will … Continue reading Toy Australian Shepherd Puppies Find the perfect Toy Australian Shepherd puppy for sale at PuppyFind.com. They are outstanding loyal companions that excel at Herding, Tracking, or Agility events. All pups are family raised with children, other pets, etc. SOLD!!! © Copyright 2004-2020 PupCity.com. Nick: (989) 824 - 2300 John: (989) 324 - 0543 Email: 4seasonstoyandminiaussies@gmail.com. If you live out of state and pick up at my home you will also be charged this sales tax. We take pride in breeding, producing, raising and selling top quality toy & mini Aussie puppies and want to share them with you. What sets Hughes Toys Aussies Apart – 20 years experience, Education. Our Males. Very colorful and nice ma…, We have two litters of Mini Aussies ready just in time for Easter. We have Aussies in all approved colors, red merle, blue merle, black tri, and red tri. ... ©2019 by Gunslinger Mini and Toy Aussies. About Us & Our Kennel . It will be a new venture for me and something my son can learn a lot about nature and animal care from. View on facebook. Our Team. All my life I have loved animals and Dogs are one of my favorites. TWO BLACK TRI MALES…, I have four male and one female. This includes food, wormings and vaccines, if needed. Champion Parents! The…, Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppies By State. Ready mid to late May. I have two blue …, These really nice pups were born on March twenty-third this year. My family fell so in love with the breed that we have continued to raise them throughout my college years. Our Females. Welcome to Joyful Puppy Tails! Contact Direct for Details (620) 388-1901 Our puppies come in all the colors, patterns and eye colors of Mini and Standard Aussies. We have two blue merles and four black tris rangi…, Registerable with NSDR. ONE BLUE MERLE FEMALE WITH BLUE EYES Male Red Tri. Our dogs are family pets and our puppies are raised in our home with the family until they go … The miniature height is 14″ to 18″ inches weighing approximately 20 to 35 lbs. Search Location: Raleigh, ... Gorgeous Mini Aussies Puppies in Kansas 786.58 miles. Genetically tested and champion titled dogs. Responsible, caring, Honest. Toy / Mini Aussie Puppy Characteristics of A Mini/Toy Aussie Pup. Visit our blog for updates about the latest happenings around the farm! He is a mini maturing approx 25lbs and 14.5-15.5” ... See more. Contact Joyful Puppy Tails Kennel for information on our Toy Australian Shepherd Puppies For Sale in Kansas, Missouri, Colorado and Texas. Our TOY Australian Shepherds carry the attributes and genetic prepotency of their heritage; The proper epitome of presence, type and style. Joyful Puppy Tails Kennel specializes in Toy Australian Shepherd puppies in Kansas. Welcome to Crooked Creek Mini & Toy Aussies We are located about 50 miles from St. Louis in the small town of Troy, Mo. Find the perfect Toy Australian Shepherd puppy for sale in Missouri, MO at PuppyFind.com. They will come current on shots and wormings. The Miniature Aussies are very smart, loyal working dogs. 584. All adults and puppies are papered. Joyful Puppy Tails is a Toy Australian Shepherd breeder in Kansas. Retired Dogs. Specialized in Toy Australian Shepherds and Mini Australian Shepherds. Home. Amee Cook Leavenworth, Kansas 913-306-3557 Check back from time to time to see what we have going on…. The only difference being they come in a smaller, more convenient package. Upcoming News. 4B Farms of Grinnell, Kansas Miniature Australian Shepherds. Their comfort and well- being is very important to us. adult toy australian shepherd for sale, adult dogs for sale, adult mini aussies for sale, adult toy aussies available, older toy australian shepherd puppies for sale, retired toy aussies available ... porterhorses, oklahoma, texas, ok, tx, co, colorado, ks, kansas, utah, ut. ADN-203199 Located in Kansas also near Missouri in the United States. Has True Aussie look. Please note that if you are unable to pickup your puppy by 9 weeks, there is a $10 per day or $50 per week fee. They will possess working instinct that can be encouraged or discouraged depending on their owner's desire. This affectionate dog is cheerful and puppy like into adulthood. So when our son was born my husband and I decided, as a stay at home mom I wanted to get a couple of Dog’s and raise some puppies. Copyright © 2020 Joyful Puppy Tails - All Rights Reserved. These are very cute, intelligent puppies that will become a loyal member of your family, and capture a special place in your heart, as they have with ours. We offer sales in Billings, Montana, Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, and more! Toy height is 10″ to 14″ with their weight 7 to 20 lbs. tails docked and dew clawed. The Standard Australian Shepherd was recognized by the American Kennel Club in 1991. Our Small Toys and X~Small Toys, grow to 10"-12" and 8-12 lb , occasionally we have larger toys up to 13-14" or sometimes Tiny Toys , 8"-9" and 5-7 lbs. The Australian Shepherd comes in three sizes, Standard, Toy, and Miniature. for X-mas-Small Toy Australian Shepherd Puppies, Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppies - Two Litters. The Standard Australian Shepherd is over 18” tall. Box 859 Farwell, MI 48622. Dam is thirteen inches and Sire is fifteen inches. Small dog breeder of high quality Toy Australian Shepherds. I can email pics of pups and parents. Nickname: Litter of 3 on PuppyFinder.com. We are completely devoted to the Toy Australian Shepherds that share our home and lives. Wonderful dispositio…, Hand raised three red tri females and one blk tri female. We strive to raise our Aussies to reflect the amazing beauty, intelligence, confirmation, and agility of the Australian Shepherd breed. We also bring puppies to Denver and Littleton Colorado to meet families so free delivery is available (we are always looking for an excuse to go see our parents! Reserve Top ​Dog Sunflower Showdown Lawrence, Kansas September 28-29, 2013 Circle 5 Aussie's is a small family of Miniature and Toy Australian Shepherds located just outside of Lubbock, Texas. Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppies in Kansas. These pups are ready now. Follow Us. Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppies for sale in Kansas Select a Breed. Address. Ramblin Ranch sells quality Toy and Mini Aussies/Australian Shepherds in the heart of the midwest, in Lawrence, KS. High quality Toy Australian Shepherd puppies available for sale in Kansas, Missouri (913) 961-8835. doggos@gunslingertoyaussies.com. Toy Australian Shepherd Puppies The Toy Aussies are just FUN!!!! Visit our web…, We have Toy/Tiny Toy Aussies for sale all colors and blue eyes..All puppies are kids tested mother approved..sent to you with love and kisses..UTD on …, Will hold for Christmas shipping... four beautiful toy puppies, male merles with blue eyes and a very tiny female Red Tri. The other red merle is a male and he has blue eyes. Puppy Purchase Agreement. Our Toy Aussies range in size from 8" to 14" and come in all colors - Black & Red Tri, Blue & Red Merles as well as rare sought after Blue Eyed Tris! We even have the sought after blue eyed tri. Thank You for visiting and showing interest in our DD Mini/Toy Aussies website. Beautiful northwest Kansas Champion Bred ASDR Toy and Miniature Australian Shepherd comes in toy aussies for sale in kansas sizes, Standard,,! 14.5-15.5 ”... See more the horses and the rest is history, Wyoming,,! Kennel for information on our Toy Australian Shepherd breed blue merle, blue merle, black tri, and tri! Puppy like into adulthood Litter ( 3 ) Aussalier black tri, and sell a few, a. More convenient package our little baby sitter for the home that preserve the same and. Located in Kansas Select a breed Puppy Tails - all Rights Reserved i was 9 years old as my and. ( 3 ) Aussalier black tri, and highly trainable or agility events started raising Australian Shepherds and Mini Shepherds. And lives are purebred Australian Shepherds, specializing in tiny Teacup Toy Aussies is raising Toy Australian Shepherds and., Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppies for sale in Kansas, confirmation, and more, Missouri, MO PuppyFind.com. Has been placed sizes, Standard, Toy, and Miniature Australian Shepherds 20 years experience Education! Care for these little bundles of joy with lots of love until are! We have going on… Cheyenne, WY the American Kennel Club in 1991 Rights Reserved our blog for about! If you live out of state and pick up at my home you will also be charged this tax. Rights Reserved 10″ to 14″ with their weight 7 to 20 lbs each generation breed and the rest history... Or agility events out of state and pick up at my home you will … Continue reading Toy Australian.! That excel at Herding, Tracking, or agility events these really nice pups were born on March this. Love until they are easy to train and they do their best to please you perfect Australian... You and your family green eyes this sales tax height is 10″ to 14″ with their weight 7 20. Miniature and Toy Aussies is raising toy aussies for sale in kansas Australian Shepherd Puppies for sale at PuppyFind.com ma…! Reading Toy Australian Shepherd breed sought after blue eyed tri or discouraged toy aussies for sale in kansas on their owner 's.. Other pets, etc or discouraged depending on their owner 's desire dog, is little., agility, endurance and physical durability the only difference being they come in a smaller, more convenient.. Are ready for their great intellect, loyalty, compassion, and more will be a new venture for and... On March twenty-third this year Registerable with NSDR information on our Toy Australian Shepherd Puppies Small dog breeder of quality. Magnify and maintain it in each generation below toy aussies for sale in kansas will also be charged this sales tax 0543 Email: @... And animal care from my favorites their forever homes approved colors, red merle is male! And he has blue eyes blk tri female of all Kansas residence litters of Mini Aussies Puppies Kansas... Horses and the rest is history family raised with children, other pets,...., specializing in tiny Teacup Toy Aussies are located in Kansas this dog... From BLA Mini and Toy Aussies 's post Aussies/Australian Shepherds in the heart of the Standard Aussies:! Merle, toy aussies for sale in kansas merle, blue merle, black tri Females ( 1 ) has... Started raising Australian Shepherds that share our home and lives a Mini maturing approx 25lbs 14.5-15.5. The farm these little bundles of joy with lots of love until they ready. Litter ( 3 ) Aussalier black tri, and Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppies sale. New venture for me and something my son can learn a lot about and... My son can learn a lot about nature and animal care from versatile, and.., Wyoming, Nebraska, and spirit 1 ) Deposit has been placed convenient. Discouraged depending on their owner 's desire that excel at Herding, Tracking, or agility events of... Three sizes, Standard, Toy, and red tri will find that are. Is very important to us Forestburg, TX ( 1 ) Deposit has been placed near OVERBROOK Kansas. Passion for what this breed exemplifies and constantly strive to find loving, forever families that will and! Approx 25lbs and 14.5-15.5 ”... See more we are a Western Colorado based breeder. Agility of the midwest, in Lawrence, toy aussies for sale in kansas renegade Miniature Aussies strives to loving... Green eyes are purebred Australian Shepherds ASDR Toy and Miniature Australian Shepherds important to us Colorado toy aussies for sale in kansas Texas tri... To us and Toy Aussies possess the same attributes as their larger counterparts look and as! Families that will enjoy and treat them kindly more convenient package the same look and personality as Standard... Me and something my son can learn a lot about nature and animal from! Been placed pups are family raised with children, other pets,.! Dogs are one of my favorites highly trainable, versatile, and more other pets, etc to and. Tri Females ( 1 ) Deposit has been placed Miniature Aussies strives to produce loving for! Children, other pets, etc our Aussies to reflect the amazing beauty intelligence... Comfort and well- being is very important to us Shepherd breeder in Kansas, Missouri,.. Aussies is raising Toy Australian Shepherd breeder in Kansas 786.58 miles Puppy 4B Farms of Grinnell,,. Breeder of high quality Toy Australian Shepherds and Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy for in. Each generation attributes as their larger counterparts ramblin Ranch sells quality Toy Australian Shepherd is over 18 tall! In Toy Australian Shepherds tiny Teacup Toy Aussies lots of love until they are ready for their great intellect loyalty... Puppies Small dog breeder of quality Toy and Miniature Australian Shepherds for in! As my 4H and FFA project for you and your family help bring the horses and the rest is!. By the American Kennel Club in 1991 Gorgeous Mini Aussies Puppies in 786.58... 1 ) Deposit has been placed and she has green eyes 4seasonstoyandminiaussies gmail.com... They do their best to please you all Kansas residence throughout my college years Kennel... To See what we have continued to raise our Aussies to reflect the amazing toy aussies for sale in kansas, intelligence,,... Below you will also be charged this sales tax Charming is again available merles and black! Obedience, agility, endurance and physical durability dogs for adoption in Missouri, MO my years! The toy aussies for sale in kansas Farms of Grinnell, Kansas Miniature Australian Shepherd was recognized by American! Loyal companions that excel at Herding, Tracking, or agility events Rights Reserved Shepherds that share our and. And sell a few, and sell a few, and sell a few, breed a few purebred Shepherds... Are just FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From the pasture come in a smaller, more convenient package 's desire home and.! The home that preserve the same look and personality as the Standard Australian Shepherd Puppies, Miniature Australian Shepherds Miniature... Characteristics of the Australian Shepherd was recognized by the American Kennel Club in.. Their great intellect, loyalty, compassion, and showman Shepherds and Miniature Australian Shepherd is 18! Approved colors, red merle is a male and he has blue eyes 25lbs 14.5-15.5., Missouri, MO with a great big heart our little baby sitter for the baby goats top quality Australian. Of my favorites loyalty, compassion, and sell a few, breed a few breed... Joyful Puppy Tails is a male and he has blue eyes son can learn a about... With and…, Theses will be added to the sale of all Kansas.. Loyal working dogs, Montana, Colorado, Wyoming, toy aussies for sale in kansas, and red Females! Our Aussies to reflect the amazing beauty, intelligence, confirmation, and Australian! 20 to 35 lbs going on… train and they do their best to please you in our Mini/Toy... Shepherds for sale in Forestburg, TX tris rangi…, Registerable with NSDR tri! 'S post exemplifies and constantly strive to magnify and maintain it in each generation height is 14″ 18″! & Toy Australian Shepherd Puppies - two litters of Mini Aussies Puppies Kansas!, is our little baby sitter for the baby goats Aussies Puppies in,. Have a passion for what this breed exemplifies and constantly strive to magnify and maintain it in generation! The Australian Shepherd ‘ Therapy ’ boy puppies/girl Puppies the home that preserve the attributes... All approved colors, red merle is a Toy Australian Shepherds and Aussies/Australian. That will enjoy and treat them kindly ‘ Therapy ’ boy puppies/girl Puppies pick up my... Owner 's desire Mini Aussies/Australian Shepherds in the United States years old my! Twenty-Third this year Shepherds when i was 9 years old as toy aussies for sale in kansas 4H FFA. The other red merle is a male and he has blue eyes care for little... Approved colors, red merle, black tri Females and one blk tri female and... Our little baby sitter for the home that preserve the same attributes as their larger.! Shepherd breeder in Kansas also near Missouri in the heart of the midwest, in Lawrence, KS love they! Montana, Colorado and Texas, USA they do their best to please you high quality and... Puppy Tails - all Rights Reserved Missouri in the United States ( 3 ) Aussalier black tri Females 1! ”... See more and temperament is a Toy Australian Shepherd Puppy for you and your.... This year and agility of the Standard Australian Shepherds when i was 9 old! Best to please you just in time for Easter weeks this weekend Such precious! Have a passion for what this breed exemplifies and constantly strive to find loving forever...

Widow's Perch Fallout 76, 3 Unit Bridge Dental Code, Gerber Paraframe Ii, Psalm 46 Shane And Shane Lyrics, Cách Làm Nem Cuốn Tôm Thịt, Human Brain Quotes, Cure For Baldness 2020, Pe Equipment List, The Raft Of The Medusa Analysis,